X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lorne to the rescue!

It has to be said
    Spoiler:
    If Lorne hadn't agreed to help McKay with his plan, Sheppard would have ended up in the future with no way back.
    Woo hoo!
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    It has to be said
    Spoiler:
    If Lorne hadn't agreed to help McKay with his plan, Sheppard would have ended up in the future with no way back.
    Woo hoo!
    Spoiler:
    You're absolutely right! Our beloved eh.. general (doesnt that just sound fantastic ) saved indirectly the day, no the whole future of the Pegasus Galaxy!! Hopefully Rodney will tell him that now he's stuck with him in that building. After being the one that noticed the room where Carson was in, now he's a general and saves Sheppy!
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

well shep owes Lorne and Mckay one
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Lorne was awesome
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

It was nice to see him becoming general, even if its in an alternate timeline that no longer exists. I like how easy it was to convince him to say 'screw it" and go for McKay's plan. Plus I always imagined Carter would become the SGC commander one day. Instead she went down with her ship.

Comment

Originally posted by SP90 View Post
            It was nice to see him becoming general, even if its in an alternate timeline that no longer exists. I like how easy it was to convince him to say 'screw it" and go for McKay's plan. Plus I always imagined Carter would become the SGC commander one day. Instead she went down with her ship.
            he still has a chance of becomming a general, he's young
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

he still has a chance of becomming a general, he's young
              Yes, but the timeline will change. Chaos theory dictates that a lot of things will change.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                Yes, but the timeline will change. Chaos theory dictates that a lot of things will change.
                But there is still a possibility
                Please let me live in my bubble

Comment

But there is still a possibility
                  Please let me live in my bubble
                  *joins bubble* At least they owe him a huuuge promotion. Even though it was in another timeline
                  Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

Maybe his huge promotion is a lead in the new Stargate series?

He could be the next Jack or Shep in No 3.
                    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                      Maybe his huge promotion is a lead in the new Stargate series?

He could be the next Jack or Shep in No 3.
                      That''s a show I would love to see!
                      Lorne's adventures in a galaxy, not Pegasus or Milky Way.

Comment

Lorne isn't an interesting enough character to be the lead, I don't think KS is a good enough actor either to be honest...

Comment

It can also be said that Lorne is the one responsible for how the Pegasus Galaxy went to hell because he failed to stop Teyla from getting kidnapped on the planet. The blame would go directly to him & if Sam told Teyla she could not go to that planet then Teyla would have found a way herself with or without expedition support. It works both ways

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                            Lorne isn't an interesting enough character to be the lead, I don't think KS is a good enough actor either to be honest...
                            As an Lorne fan:
                            The reason is they don't give him enough screentime and interesting stuff to do. If he became a regular a la Sheppard and was more one of the team, he woul be much more interesting and you like him more, me think

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
                            It can also be said that Lorne is the one responsible for how the Pegasus Galaxy went to hell because he failed to stop Teyla from getting kidnapped on the planet. The blame would go directly to him & if Sam told Teyla she could not go to that planet then Teyla would have found a way herself with or without expedition support. It works both ways
                            Sam could have put any other soldier to guide Teyla to that planet, the end result would have been the same. Michael kidnapping Teyla. And if Sam refused to let anyone with Teyla, I'm sure Teyla would have gone to that planet on her own, and still been kidnapped. And since Michael was the one giving Teyla the dreams and vision he wouldn't have stopped until she came to that planet. All part of his plan.

Comment

As an Lorne fan:
                              The reason is they don't give him enough screentime and interesting stuff to do. If he became a regular a la Sheppard and was more one of the team, he woul be much more interesting and you like him more, me think
                              me agrees with Melfan! Although I do like him as a recurring, because I like it when he's there unexpected, and has to save Shep's a.. They should give him a bit more development though. Eps like TLM and Sunday are fun because you get to know the man a bit more.

Sam could have put any other soldier to guide Teyla to that planet, the end result would have been the same. Michael kidnapping Teyla. And if Sam refused to let anyone with Teyla, I'm sure Teyla would have gone to that planet on her own, and still been kidnapped. And since Michael was the one giving Teyla the dreams and vision he wouldn't have stopped until she came to that planet. All part of his plan.
                              Indeed, Michael would have captured Teyla anyhow, so it really would not have mattered in any way whether or not she was alone, with Lorne, with Shep, or god knows who.
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                              X