unmentioned variables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unmentioned variables

In the alternate timeline, they forgot to mention anything about Weir and her clandestine plan.

Was she going to make a new series of replicators who are more or less benign yet invincible or did she turn to the dark side? Either way, her plans probably involved eliminating the Wraith which should have been considered as a factor in the alternate timeline after Sheppard's disappearance.

Originally posted by lunchbox View Post
    In the alternate timeline, they forgot to mention anything about Weir and her clandestine plan.

Was she going to make a new series of replicators who are more or less benign yet invincible or did she turn to the dark side? Either way, her plans probably involved eliminating the Wraith which should have been considered as a factor in the alternate timeline after Sheppard's disappearance.
    Maybe her new replicators were wiped out fast or maybe they were even the big problem in the MW that was mentioned.
    Daniel to Thor: Wait, you're actually saying you need someone dumber then you are?
    Jack: You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Or maybe they were a faction that strived for ascension and with the original wier who could ascend her "soul" turned to a computer code that the rest of the replicators copied and in the end they all ascended before the war broke out.
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

The last event in PG that's refferenced in the future is McKay fitting Atlantis with the holographic data and preparing it to recieve Sheppard.

What happened this is more interesting.

Sheppard found Atlantis in perfect condition, as if it's been abandoned, but i'm don't think Earth would leave such an an advanced piece of technology into the hands of any oportunist.

How come it was still around? How come no one had claimed it all that time?

I'm guessing everyone in the galaxy died soon enough from the new enemy that's about to be revealed in season 5 (Goa'Furlings).
        sigpic
        Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

Originally posted by xSFx View Post
          I'm guessing everyone in the galaxy died soon enough from the new enemy that's about to be revealed in season 5 (Goa'Furlings).
          Goa'Furlings? I vote more for the Furgards myself, the Furling/Asgard halfbreed that evolved over thousands of years of alliance and partnership.
          Daniel to Thor: Wait, you're actually saying you need someone dumber then you are?
          Jack: You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by MathiasE View Post
            Goa'Furlings? I vote more for the Furgards myself, the Furling/Asgard halfbreed that evolved over thousands of years of alliance and partnership.
            I wonder how they would look like
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
              I wonder how they would look like
              sigpic
              Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

Working...
              X