The Future As It Was...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Future As It Was...

I am really curious to know what "problems" they are having in the MW. Has to be something big or I can't see Earth not sending all their 50+ 304s or better ships to go wipe Michael out and fix there mistake. Must be something big to keep them in MW. Also we seen McKays new screen that was based of Atlantis technology. I wonder what else they got.

Originally posted by RepliVeggie View Post
    I am really curious to know what "problems" they are having in the MW. Has to be something big or I can't see Earth not sending all their 50+ 304s or better ships to go wipe Michael out and fix there mistake. Must be something big to keep them in MW. Also we seen McKays new screen that was based of Atlantis technology. I wonder what else they got.
    they will have just wanted to defend the milky way. going back to atlantis would have meant going on the offensive against an enemy which out numbers them.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliVeggie View Post
      Where did you manage to get 50+ 304s from?

From Sheppard 'disappearing' to Keller dying was less than a year, so at most we could've got one one more 304 in that time.

If you mean the 25 years from Sheppard disappearing to Rodney returning to Atlantis, yes we could feasibly have that many 304s by that time, but Michael could've grown so powerful that he would be extremely difficult to take down.
      Also, if the IOA have ordered the withdrawal from Atlantis by this point, there would be no need to as, in the eyes of the IOA, the situation in the Pegasus galaxy would no longer be our concern, despite the fact that we created Michael!

Comment

still yet by the end of the century we would have had far more ships than michael could possibly had. when michael gained power there were a total of 60 hive ships total in existence. Unless he grew more which maybe unlikely we could have wiped him out. The IOA are just a bunch of pricks
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
          still yet by the end of the century we would have had far more ships than michael could possibly had. when michael gained power there were a total of 60 hive ships total in existence. Unless he grew more which maybe unlikely we could have wiped him out. The IOA are just a bunch of pricks
          We don't know how many ships the Wraith truly had/have. But I seriously doubt even in a 25 year period we could have built that many but even so the Wraith likely were building more too.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliVeggie
            I'm thinking that the loss of Sheppard had a domino affect...

First, he was a determined little fella, and on more than one occasion got his way when it came to saving the PG, often without involving earth. Without him as a grounding force (The Constant, anyone? Lost reference), all hell broke loose in both galaxies.

Probably earth had their hands full with *something*, and when things started falling apart in the PG, fingers started to point, power plays were made, political parties changed. By the looks of the uniforms, it's possible that a military force (or the UN, perhaps) was in place, controlling both SGC, and perhaps the world itself. I have to rewatch the beginning of the episode again - and the end - and pay better attention to the technical details. I was more engrossed in the characters and their plights to really pay attention to why things were so sucky for the MW folks.

Maybe then I'll have a better explanation....

das
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X