PDA

View Full Version : Sam and SG1 owes Mckay a other thankyou.

knowles2
March 8th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Presuming McKay put all of his research on the crystal back with Shepperd.

Because in SG1 1966 episode, it would of been his research which then allows Cassandre/sam to work out the exact time period SG 1 would come through the Stargate and the exact flare needed to send them back to their back to their past.

jasminaGo
March 8th, 2008, 09:26 AM
That is a real posibility.

s09119
March 8th, 2008, 09:29 AM
That is a real posibility.

I don't think so. They were two different timelines.

Gatz
March 8th, 2008, 09:30 AM
I dont think its the case since in 1969 they're sent back to the present when Cassandra opens the gate magically without the need to synchronize it with a solar flare (that we know of)

Mardius
March 8th, 2008, 10:51 AM
I dont think its the case since in 1969 they're sent back to the present when Cassandra opens the gate magically without the need to synchronize it with a solar flare (that we know of)

that and the fact that cassie looked to be in her 80s and honestly the device that she used to pop open the gate looked asgard imo

knowles2
March 8th, 2008, 11:52 AM

Well the only way we know of the stargate to achieve time travel is to used a solar flare. I assuming that SG1 was just lucky with their timing.

2ndgenerationalteran
March 8th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Stargate time lines confuse me its supposed to be a single timeline that gets altered and needs fixing yet there are alternate universes, kind of a contradiction. So by SG1 going back in the past and changing things (2010) it altered the future as well.

Mitchell82
March 8th, 2008, 12:07 PM
that and the fact that cassie looked to be in her 80s and honestly the device that she used to pop open the gate looked asgard imo

Yeah it did look Asgard didn't it.

Gatz
March 8th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Well the only way we know of the stargate to achieve time travel is to used a solar flare. I assuming that SG1 was just lucky with their timing.

And while we're at it why don't we assume I can fly!...

Sorry, had to say that :P