Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking things at face value (spoilers!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking things at face value (spoilers!!)

Is there a reason that everyone is assuming that John was really in the future for 12 days and not with Michael having himself programmed to rush out to the planet where a building falls on him and his team?

They said his medical stuff were clean, not a clone, replicator or anything

Comment

He wa sin the future for god knows how long.

The wormhole sent him back in time NOT far enough, off by 12 days.

Go Green

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlett488 View Post
        Is there a reason that everyone is assuming that John was really in the future for 12 days and not with Michael having himself programmed to rush out to the planet where a building falls on him and his team?
        He wasn't a clone, Keller confirmed this, plus his story checked out, McKay found the record of the solar flare that sent him forward in time.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          He wasn't a clone, Keller confirmed this, plus his story checked out, McKay found the record of the solar flare that sent him forward in time.

Yeah, my son just pointed that out the solar flare thing. I never assumed that John was a clone, just that Michael may have programmed him or implanted the future scenario into his head. Also (and, yeah, I'm probably just reaching at this point), just because there's a record of a solar flare doesn't mean it really sent him forward.

I suppose I'll just take my conspiracy theory and go home.

Comment

Yeah, my son just pointed that out the solar flare thing. I never assumed that John was a clone, just that Michael may have programmed him or implanted the future scenario into his head. Also (and, yeah, I'm probably just reaching at this point), just because there's a record of a solar flare doesn't mean it really sent him forward.

I suppose I'll just take my conspiracy theory and go home.
            I happen to agree with these sentiments. I don't think we've seen what is really going on yet. I think John is either still in stasis dreaming or having nightmares, or nothing of the whole scenario ever happened.

Of course, I just may have not been able to follow all of the jumps in the plot. But, after going back and watching again, I still don't think we have seen anything of the 'real' reality.

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
              I happen to agree with these sentiments. I don't think we've seen what is really going on yet. I think John is either still in stasis dreaming or having nightmares, or nothing of the whole scenario ever happened.

Of course, I just may have not been able to follow all of the jumps in the plot. But, after going back and watching again, I still don't think we have seen anything of the 'real' reality.

I'll have to go back and watch again as well. Some things about the "future" that bothered me:
              • we don't see John come out of statis
              • General Lorne's uniform, how weird was that?
              • Atlantis only started powering up after John encountered Rodney. Why? He walked in the dark for who knows how long.
              • my son pointed out that a fully equipped Phoenix should have been able to take out the 3 hive ships
              • Michael just leaving Teyla's dead body there. I'm not convinced he'd kill her to start with.

My biggest problem is that the team walked into a trap. It just smells of set-up.

Comment

Working...
              X