Ronon+ Wraith-???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon+ Wraith-???????

Whats with Ronon not killing Tod. He is always talking about killing him and when he finally gets the chance he WORKS WIHT HIM AND DIES WITH HIM.
    sigpic

Originally posted by P-51D Mustang View Post
    Whats with Ronon not killing Tod. He is always talking about killing him and when he finally gets the chance he WORKS WIHT HIM AND DIES WITH HIM.

who cares that scene owned Chris and jason have great chemistry
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I didn't like this scene either, it's bad enough that Shep and McKay don't shoot him on site, but Ronon? Come on!

Comment

Originally posted by P-51D Mustang View Post
        I though it was great they could set their differences aside *well mainly Ronon* and work together against a common, worse enemy...

Some cool screencaps
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
          I though it was great they could set thier differences aside *well mainly Ronon* and work together against a common, worse enemy...

Some cool screencaps
          Spoiler:

I bet there's some hidden love in those eyes.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I thought it was great!
            A bit of ironic really
            die with the wraith you wanna kill!
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

two former enemies fighting to save their own galaxy
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

That was my favorite part of the entire episode. I thought it was brilliant. It was a nice call back to Shep and Todd in Common Ground. Those two united to fight a common enemy with the understanding that once that was done, all bets were off.

I think this wasn't any different. Ronon is not dumb (despite what McKay may think). He was looking at the big picture. To have just killed Todd without any other thought would have just been spiteful and not really accomplished anything. Sure Ronon hates the Wrath and Todd. But when the balance of power in the Pegasus galaxy shifted from the Wraith to Michael, Ronon was able to focus on the new enemy. For the good of the galaxy instead of just mindlessly focusing on killing Wraith. Todd helped him towards a common goal. It really shows how much Ronon has grown since he's been on Atlantis. How much he learned form Sheppard.

Now had they made it out of that Wraith compound I think all bets would have been off.

Comment

the enemy of my enemy is my friend
                  +
                  the lesser of 2 evils
                  =
                  logic here

after Mikey kicked the crap out of the wraith, poisoned a ton of them, started converting humans to hybrids and exterminating the humans he didn't convert. I would assume even Ronon would realize who to try and kill first, and then take out Todd later

Comment

Originally posted by artbrann View Post
                    the enemy of my enemy is my friend
                    +
                    the lesser of 2 evils
                    =
                    logic here

after Mikey kicked the crap out of the wraith, poisoned a ton of them, started converting humans to hybrids and exterminating the humans he didn't convert. I would assume even Ronon would realize who to try and kill first, and then take out Todd later
                    Ronon didn't need Todd, why wouldn't he just kill him and be on his way?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      Ronon didn't need Todd, why wouldn't he just kill him and be on his way?
                      He was in a base full of hybrids and you think he didn't need any help?!?

Besides, what are all of you talking about? Ronon DID kill Todd! He blew him up!

Comment

I guess you are sortof right about the whole putting aside diffrences but sitll. And while were on the topic of shooting people, I was suprised that sheperd didnt shoot hologram Mckay it would have been hilarous
                        sigpic

Comment

Some people just don't get the whole point of 'character development', do they...

It was a great moment - a defining moment. It showed that even the worst of enemies can learn to put their differences aside for the greater good. It also showed both men...well...man and Wraith...that they were more alike than they ever realized. They were equals - no longer preditor and prey - and they died together as equals.

It was truly beautiful...

THANKS FenRiR FoXz for the screen caps, too! If you have more, please post them!

das
                          sigpic

Comment

It wasn't character development, it was ridiculous, totally out of character.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                              It wasn't character development, it was ridiculous, totally out of character.
                              Ronon didn't want to risk the lives of his men any more than he had to. He knew that he couldn't make it through alone. He knew that TODD was right that a smaller force would be more effective. He knew a cruiser had landed and they'd soon be over whelmed. He knew that Todd was a powerful super strong wraith who was good in a fight. He knew that both he and Todd had the same objective. He knew that it was best to keep an ee on him and probably would have stunned him and taken him prisoner if they had got out of there.

I reckon that all sounds like Ronon to me.
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X