wraith grenades, where are they

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wraith grenades, where are they

we have seen two kinds of wraith grenades untill now, but they both got used only one episode, could this mean that the wraith dont have access to minerals to make grenades or do you have another theorie, if so, please post?!

There isn't a need for nades i guess. Wrath aren't used to groundcombat, most fights are in space. Furthere more they dont wanne kill their food. Why they dont have stunning nades... good question. Well we have seen something like it in midway when the entire sgc was stuned. We don't see the sga teamuse nades much either. I don't really have an awnser, will think about it though
    Study the great, they wil enlighten your soul

Comment

yeah, but i think that the wraith would rather destroy the lantean expedition than go through all the trouble of feeding on them

Comment

yeah but then why use grenades when you can target them from space. Wraith are not looking for the SGA teams. They always run into them, most of the time it is the atlantis team looking the fight. No if Wraith want to kill them it will most likely be from outa space
        Study the great, they wil enlighten your soul

Comment

Wraith use grenades for damaging structures and ship systems

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
            we have seen two kinds of wraith grenades untill now, but they both got used only one episode, could this mean that the wraith dont have access to minerals to make grenades or do you have another theorie, if so, please post?!
            I would never throw a grenade at my pizza no matter how angry it was making me, i still wanna eat it!

Comment

Did you check the armoury? That's where I keep my grenades.
              Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                I would never throw a grenade at my pizza no matter how angry it was making me, i still wanna eat it!
                i would throw a grenade at my pizza if it destroyed my warships....

Comment

and a gun fight is more fun to watch than a couple of grenades exploding

Comment

Explosive charges cannot be used as standard weapon for the Wraith because it could cause hull breaches and everybody goes down anyway.
                    Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Most of the Wraith ships are going to be interior space. Even if you are on the outer edge of the ship, I doubt the grenade would breach the hull.

Secondary damage though....

Comment

they used it all
                        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

the atlantis team killed the only 2 people that knew how to make more

Comment

they blew up the only props of those they had and dont want to make more, really, we can keep going with this...
                            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Working...
                            X