This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Season 5 will open...

Ok i just figured out how they are going to solve the whole building thing from last man, and why when shep was iced the episode seemed to fast forward so quickly and everything worked out with him getting back correctly.

In the Kindred Rodney had said in passing to carson as he was getting frozen that he was thinking of putting dreams into the stasis chamber. So shepard was dreaming, that is why there were no problems with him travelling back (its stargate after all nothing is ever that easy) plus shepard did not have the crystal that Rodney said to take back with him when he entered the gate. This would solve everything and makes me understand why Shep going back to atlantis was not shown and that part of the episode felt very underwhelming.

that could be it

Comment

Originally posted by djkbb5 View Post
      Ok i just figured out how they are going to solve the whole building thing from last man, and why when shep was iced the episode seemed to fast forward so quickly and everything worked out with him getting back correctly.

In the Kindred Rodney had said in passing to carson as he was getting frozen that he was thinking of putting dreams into the stasis chamber. So shepard was dreaming, that is why there were no problems with him travelling back (its stargate after all nothing is ever that easy) plus shepard did not have the crystal that Rodney said to take back with him when he entered the gate. This would solve everything and makes me understand why Shep going back to atlantis was not shown and that part of the episode felt very underwhelming.
      Mabey they filned it but they just did not have the air time to show it.
      Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Maybe mckay put the dream there so shep wouldnt rush into things and mess the whole thing up, sounds like mcay.

the return to atlantis did seem a bit surreal.

Comment

I was thinking it was a dream for the same reasons, too. But the title of the first season five is Search and Rescue. So either that is still in reference to Teyla or maybe it's to search for Shepherd's team. I'm leaning towards it was a dream.

I'm also wandering if Carson is still in stasis and maybe they will have a way to communicate with each other in stasis.

Comment

What's the reason 4 carson to be in stasis 4 almost 50000 years? It's stargate, they find a solution to almost enything in max one year
            The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
            Spoiler:
            Originally posted by Karhedron
            I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

Spoilers for S5

Spoiler:
              The spoilers so far say that Sam and the new character Vega along with a bunch of marines go to rescue their people, including Lorne and Rodney, so I guess what happened at the end was real.
              Last edited by jasminaGo; 08 March 2008, 02:43 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                The spoilers so far say that Sam and the new character Vega along with a bunch of marines go to rescue their people, including Lorne and Rodney, so I guess what happened at the end was real.
                she didn't die thank god
                sigpic
                [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  can you please put spoilers for season 5 under a spoiler cut??? thx

Comment

You've been living in a dream world, Sheppard.
                    Tell me, Mr. Sheppard, what good is a stargate when you are unable to dial?

sigpic
                    Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

Surely the best thing to do in this situation would be for Carter to create a hologram of herself and wait for Sheppard to arrive in the future and then chnge the message for them when he gets back.

Comment

Working...
                      X