What's with the strange release date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's with the strange release date?

I know that I haven't really paid attention for the last couple of weeks but how come this episode was released earlier? Are the Canadians at it again by airing Atlantis slightly earlier than Sci-Fi?

Huh? What do you mean it was released earlier?

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
      I know that I haven't really paid attention for the last couple of weeks but how come this episode was released earlier? Are the Canadians at it again by airing Atlantis slightly earlier than Sci-Fi?
      Um, don't think it did...
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

???? what do you mean
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
          Nope this was when it was meant to air :confused face:
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Hmmm... ****! Sorry, I got the day confused. I thought it was Friday today. Silly me.

Comment

s'alrighty. but anyways, even if you downloaded illegally online, the bottom thing still says "SCIFI HD"

is canadian going scfi hd?lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Mckay View Post
                s'alrighty. but anyways, even if you downloaded illegally online, the bottom thing still says "SCIFI HD"

is canadian going scfi hd?lol
                I was currently aquiring it digitally when I made the thread.

Comment

o.o dunno what that means lol
                  :O

Comment

Working...
                  X