McKay and Keller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKay and Keller

So who thinks they will still hook up and who wants them to?
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

shes too good for rodney. seriously thou they just dont seem right. kinda like 20year old supermodels and 90 year old oil tycoons
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KiLL3r View Post
      shes too good for rodney. seriously thou they just dont seem right. kinda like 20year old supermodels and 90 year old oil tycoons
      So Rodney's brain is like money to young women? Nice for him he must get all the ladies well at least the shallow ones but I don't think keller is that shallow so who knows
      Vote Anubis for President in 2012
      A Face you Can Trust
      sigpic
      So whats the worst that could happen?
      Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
      It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
        So who thinks they will still hook up and who wants them to?
        I liked it, but I don't think it'd ever happen. It only happened this time because they lost everyone they cared about. Only Rodney and Keller could understand what each had been through. It's understandable that they'd bond.

But a couple without all that? No, don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by cynatnite View Post
          I liked it, but I don't think it'd ever happen. It only happened this time because they lost everyone they cared about. Only Rodney and Keller could understand what each had been through. It's understandable that they'd bond.

But a couple without all that? No, don't think so.
          They had a bond in Trio so it's possible but unlikely.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Weeeeell... I wonder if it's clear what my position is.

I obviously adored it. I HOPE we see it in the new timeline, and it certainly wouldn't surprise me. They've gotten on well in every single one of their interactions, notably when they went behind Sheppard's back to help Weir and in "Trio."

There's definitely something there. Whether it will be cultivated a second time, I can't say, but I sure as heck hope so.
            Theoretically spoilerish:
            Spoiler:
            Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcKayCan View Post
              Weeeeell... I wonder if it's clear what my position is.

I obviously adored it. I HOPE we see it in the new timeline, and it certainly wouldn't surprise me. They've gotten on well in every single one of their interactions, notably when they went behind Sheppard's back to help Weir and in "Trio."

There's definitely something there. Whether it will be cultivated a second time, I can't say, but I sure as heck hope so.
              I agree. I do hope we can at least see them have a first date.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I'd prefer them over Keller and Ronon and I think she and Rodney would definitely be good together. However, I think if Sheppard told them what happened between them in the future, they would definitely not get together though.
                Spoiler:
                Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

Originally posted by memnarch View Post
                  I'd prefer them over Keller and Ronon and I think she and Rodney would definitely be good together. However, I think if Sheppard told them what happened between them in the future, they would definitely not get together though.
                  True though Sheppard could steer them together without telling them about their alternate timeline relationship (eg assigning them on missions together). Dispite the mean things Sheppard says to McKay deep down he really does care about McKay and wants him to be happy.

Comment

Oh, I agree that's possible and I'd definitely like to see it happen, but in all honesty, Sheppard doesn't seem like much of a matchmaker to me. Here's hoping he is though!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I think of all the couplings on both SGA and SG1, Keller and McKay would be the best. Maybe because deep down I wish I was McKay (and I do share many a character trait with the character), and my crush on Jewel Staite in real life, and my liking of Keller, that I want to see these two together.
                      sigpichttp://www.cafepress.com/newancients

Comment

Originally posted by AncientLantian View Post
                        I think of all the couplings on both SGA and SG1, Keller and McKay would be the best. Maybe because deep down I wish I was McKay (and I do share many a character trait with the character), and my crush on Jewel Staite in real life, and my liking of Keller, that I want to see these two together.
                        Besides... both of them could do worse. I think it's possible that they might eventually hook up. Rodney knows he'll never get Carter, and he has been trying to get into a serious relationship (first with Katie, now possibly Keller).

Comment

Originally posted by AncientLantian View Post
                          I completely agree with you. I identify with McKay on a lot of levels. I don't think I'm quite as arrogant, but then again, who is?
                          Spoiler:

Comment

NO! They didn't even appear in love! What in the world? They just looked like good friends!

Keller + Ronon= chemistry

Comment

Originally posted by daisy1979 View Post
                              NO! They didn't even appear in love! What in the world? They just looked like good friends!

Keller + Ronon= chemistry
                              I didn't see any chemistry whatsoever between Keller and Ronon personally. "Quarantine" kind of made me cringe in a big way, and that was before the McKay/Keller notion had really formed in my mind. At the time, I just thought: "Man, that was BAD. They have nothing in common and they didn't click in the slightest."

I'm sure others thought the reverse, though. I guess that's why this community is so alive and has 90 different ship threads.
                              Theoretically spoilerish:
                              Spoiler:
                              Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Working...
                              X