Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy Crap This Is Groundbreaking!!!! (spoilers For "the Last Man" And Season 5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Crap This Is Groundbreaking!!!! (spoilers For "the Last Man" And Season 5)

The building collapses Lorne is inside

Capt. Vega is being introduced in a very similar role as Lorne

Therfore..........Lorne is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kinda makes sense... plus they showed him as really the only1 from atlantis to survive.. so its fitting that as soon as the timeline changes, hes the 1st to go
    -booooo! whats with sga trying to be "24" when it comes to characters lives?!
    ..not even moros/meirden/merlin nor the rest of the ancients, could find a cure... for male pattern baldness!

What?.. Its a ship that goes through the gate.

...Or it could mean a piece of our leg...

In the middle of my backswing!?

That function is not possible

However, I must admit that I am partial to the tater tots.

Comment

They'd better not kill Lorne!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

That's actually not a bad theory, especially considering the aforementioned irony of Lorne being the only one besides McKay to survive the original timeline. But TPTB have been talking about having MORE familiar faces, so that would just be a lateral move on their part.
        Theoretically spoilerish:
        Spoiler:
        Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

They can't kill off the man with (Spoilers for Doppelganger)

Spoiler:
          the sexiest feet in Atlantis!
          sigpic
          Sig by im_meli
          More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
            Unacceptable!

Comment

y they want to kill Lorne for

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                I think they already did it
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

I think they're just stuck there and not killed...

also i don't think captain vega will replace lorne, i think she will get her own team
                  "Don't call us, we'll call you"

--

sigpic

Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  Favorite Stargate Quote:

For the record, I hate you.
                  Well, it can't get any worse, then, can it?
                  Oh, no. I'm rapidly working up to despise.
                  Spoiler:
                  Everyone: "Go Metric"
                  Proud Member Of The Bunny Cult
                  (\/)
                  (oo)
                  (")(")

Comment

Joe M did say Vega was taking no time away from Lorne. If Lorne kicked it, it would make his comment make sense.

But I really hope they never kill him off.
                    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Oh great, Lorne is probably going die, oh how ****ing great!
                      Then months down the line, Keller may die too due to the Hoffman drug-thing.

Why don't they just kill everybody off then? A naquadah bomb goes off and destroys the city, since the writers evidently so want everyone to die.

Comment

I think JM mentioned on his blog that Lorne will be back in season 5, so don't worry lol.
                        Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

I don't think any of them will be dead.......I see them getting beamed out with the asgard beaming device....

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                            I think JM mentioned on his blog that Lorne will be back in season 5, so don't worry lol.
                            ONLY TO DIE A MOST TERRIBLE DEATH...

But still, I hope not.
                            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Maybe it's part of a dream that Shepherd is having in stasis. I think it's strange that they didn't show him waking from a 700 yr stasis and racing to the gate while the sun is in the process of going dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X