PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap This Is Groundbreaking!!!! (spoilers For "the Last Man" And Season 5)

TheGreatLordGeorge
March 7th, 2008, 11:18 PM
The building collapses Lorne is inside

Capt. Vega is being introduced in a very similar role as Lorne

Therfore..........Lorne is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wiseowl777
March 7th, 2008, 11:34 PM
kinda makes sense... plus they showed him as really the only1 from atlantis to survive.. so its fitting that as soon as the timeline changes, hes the 1st to go
-booooo! whats with sga trying to be "24" when it comes to characters lives?!

sueKay
March 7th, 2008, 11:44 PM
They'd better not kill Lorne! :(

KindlyKeller
March 8th, 2008, 12:11 AM
That's actually not a bad theory, especially considering the aforementioned irony of Lorne being the only one besides McKay to survive the original timeline. But TPTB have been talking about having MORE familiar faces, so that would just be a lateral move on their part.

Mercury973
March 8th, 2008, 12:14 AM
They can't kill off the man with (Spoilers for Doppelganger)

the sexiest feet in Atlantis!

Jeffala
March 8th, 2008, 01:01 AM

Unacceptable!

Jaffa Teal'c
March 8th, 2008, 01:45 AM
y they want to kill Lorne for

g.o.d
March 8th, 2008, 03:38 AM

I think they already did it

I_C_Ancients
March 8th, 2008, 03:48 AM
I think they're just stuck there and not killed...

also i don't think captain vega will replace lorne, i think she will get her own team :cameron:

MattSilver 3k
March 8th, 2008, 04:05 AM
Joe M did say Vega was taking no time away from Lorne. If Lorne kicked it, it would make his comment make sense.

But I really hope they never kill him off.

JackHarkness_Hot
March 8th, 2008, 04:12 AM
Oh great, Lorne is probably going die, oh how ****ing great!
Then months down the line, Keller may die too due to the Hoffman drug-thing.

Why don't they just kill everybody off then? A naquadah bomb goes off and destroys the city, since the writers evidently so want everyone to die.

Buba uognarf
March 8th, 2008, 04:21 AM
I think JM mentioned on his blog that Lorne will be back in season 5, so don't worry lol.

head
March 8th, 2008, 04:33 AM
I don't think any of them will be dead.......I see them getting beamed out with the asgard beaming device....

MattSilver 3k
March 8th, 2008, 05:48 AM
I think JM mentioned on his blog that Lorne will be back in season 5, so don't worry lol.

ONLY TO DIE A MOST TERRIBLE DEATH...

But still, I hope not.

Mckay&CrichtonFan
March 8th, 2008, 06:11 AM
Maybe it's part of a dream that Shepherd is having in stasis. I think it's strange that they didn't show him waking from a 700 yr stasis and racing to the gate while the sun is in the process of going dead.

I_C_Ancients
March 8th, 2008, 07:03 AM
Maybe it's part of a dream that Shepherd is having in stasis. I think it's strange that they didn't show him waking from a 700 yr stasis and racing to the gate while the sun is in the process of going dead.

Yeah i noticed the same thing, i found it weird too (maybe it was cut out or something?!):mckay:

Vala_M
March 8th, 2008, 08:09 AM
I think he will be back. This article says that we will be seeing more of him and Katie Brown for season 5. I sure hope that this article mentions season 5 not 4. How could we be seeing more of Katie after the breakup? I believe it concerns season 5 since it's dated 2/3/08

http://www.sliceofscifi.com/2008/02/03/stargate-atlantis-season-5-who-goes-stays-cuts-back/

Vala,

The_Carpenter
March 8th, 2008, 08:11 AM
I think he will be back. This article says that we will be seeing more of him and Katie Brown for season 5. I sure hope that this article mentions season 5 not 4. How could we be seeing more of Katie after the breakup? I believe it concerns season 5 since it's dated 2/3/08

http://www.sliceofscifi.com/2008/02/03/stargate-atlantis-season-5-who-goes-stays-cuts-back/

Vala,
Arn't Slice of Sci Fi the ones who misquoted JM dozens of times in an interview? if so I wouldn't rely on them for reliable information.

But I don't think Lorne will die so don't worry :)

Pepermint Jaffa
March 8th, 2008, 10:00 AM
The building collapses Lorne is inside

Capt. Vega is being introduced in a very similar role as Lorne

Therfore..........Lorne is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wondered the same thing. I hope you are wrong. I like Lorne.

MaglorAnarion
March 8th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Oh no no no no NO!, you do not kill my Evan Lorne, Whats with the writers and killing every character who makes the show better?

Shan Bruce Lee
March 8th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Well if Lorne died it would be likely they'd all die, but I doubt anybody did.

TheGreatLordGeorge
March 8th, 2008, 11:34 AM
or he got bates(ed)

Jeffala
March 8th, 2008, 01:46 PM
or he got bates(ed)

If so, then I will have to write a letter. An angry letter!

:p

timtonruben359
March 8th, 2008, 04:30 PM
I hope Lorne doesn't die but I think both JM and Kavan Smith have said Lorne will be back for several episodes next year???

I thought Vega was being added to ensure the number of women on the show is still 3 after Amanada Tapping leaves.

FallenAngelII
March 8th, 2008, 04:35 PM

Vala,
Umm... Rodney kinda mentioned that Katie filed for a transfer back to Earth in "Trio"... so unless he immediately went to her and apologized (despite making a connection with Jennifer) and changed her mind...

Col.Foley
March 8th, 2008, 04:37 PM
My only two cents worth on this.....he finally started to get some roles in episodes, and they kill him off, better not be the case.

PG15
March 8th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Quit you guys worrying.

Karen writes: “Can you reassure us that Zelenka will be back?”

Answer: Yes, rest assured Zelenka will be back for the show‘s fifth season. As will Lorne.

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2008/02/february-6-2008.html

The TARDIS
March 8th, 2008, 06:57 PM
Quit you guys worrying.

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2008/02/february-6-2008.html

Do not fear, Lorne thunkers and whumpers! Powered solely by flocking fumes, here comes PG15 to give you a handy quote strait from the mouths of TPTB, his unflinching dedication to all things Joe M allowing him to reach into the past, future, and across the forums themselves! IT'S PG15 TO THE RESCUE!!! :P

PG15
March 8th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Hehe, thanks, an-wait...FUMES?!

Bah! I run on pure flocking itself; only poor fools run on their holy fumes!

:D

TheGreatLordGeorge
March 8th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Ok, lorne will be back, but in what capacity? Flashbacks or cannon.

Lord batchi ball
March 8th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Thats what I was thinking, they give lorne his moment of glory then kill him, but never the less I hope the don't.