Lorne's Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lorne's Office

Was the painting of Atlantis hanging in his office the one he did in Sunday?
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana
    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
    Was the painting of Atlantis hanging in his office the one he did in Sunday?
    i didn't get a good look i know he had a painting of a Daedalus class ship hanging on the wall
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

And after 25 years the SGC still looks pretty much the same. Only trouble is the uniforms are god-awful ugly. Not to mention pretty badly fitted. That shirt Lorne was wearing was all bunched up across the chest and shoulders and looked liek it was way too tight in the waist.

ladyjanus

Comment

Originally posted by ladyjanus View Post
        And after 25 years the SGC still looks pretty much the same. Only trouble is the uniforms are god-awful ugly. Not to mention pretty badly fitted. That shirt Lorne was wearing was all bunched up across the chest and shoulders and looked liek it was way too tight in the waist.

ladyjanus
        He's just that damned buff.

Comment

Originally posted by ladyjanus View Post

ladyjanus
          I thought the uniform had a fascist look to it. Made me wonder exactly what kind of world those guys were living in.

Comment

Originally posted by cynatnite View Post
            I thought the uniform had a fascist look to it. Made me wonder exactly what kind of world those guys were living in.
            A facist look? Gotta say, I've never look at something and thought, 'that looks pretty facist...'

Comment

I think it's the same painting he painted on episode, "Sunday".

Comment

Originally posted by JackHarkness_Hot View Post

*Looks at painting*
                Yup, that's the painting Lorne painted in Sunday

From Sunday
                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by cynatnite View Post
                  I actually agree. And McKay also said something along the lines of "think what's ahppened here". Of course, that may mean a number of different things, but what if the US is under a totalitarian regime?
                  That's why I like these "possible timeline" episodes...Speculation all around.

Comment

I noticed that on the second airing last night.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by JackHarkness_Hot View Post

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                      *Looks at painting*
                      Yup, that's the painting Lorne painted in Sunday

From Sunday
                      cool thanks i didn't notice it at first
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I didn't notice that either! :O

Comment

I didn't think Earth looked fascist, I think that was just the current military style (futuristic while still trying to keep to tis roots). And by "Think of what's happening here), it sounded to me like McKay was referring to the Milky Way as a whole, not just Earth (my pet theory is that Michael finally found our galaxy and is attacking).
                          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

the IOA may have taken over 100% control of the SGC during this timeline, hence the tight collar type uniform.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                              cool thanks i didn't notice it at first
                              Well, neither did I, until it was pointed out here, so I naturally had to go back and watch it again
                              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Working...
                              X