Lantean flood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lantean flood?

Gateworld says that there was an Lantian flood that killed sevral people? When did this happen?
    sigpicDr.Bj�rn ��r J�nsson

ATA gene natural carrier.

More info?
    I don't remember anything mentionned like that. There's only The Storm, which said that it occurs every X years or something.
    I truly never heard of a flood.
    The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

The city was flooding in the rising if thats what you mean. But then there always this option that we haven't considered yet.

Spoiler:
      Nasty little bugers arn't they?
      sigpic
      ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Maby when they changed planets but i to dont remember any thing siad about the flood
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
          The city was flooding in the rising if thats what you mean. But then there always this option that we haven't considered yet.

Spoiler:
          AHHH the flood are coming
          This isn't Atlantis?
          I don't think so.
          If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Spoiler:
            You have no idea how much I hate those things

Comment

Originally posted by MartianManhunter View Post
              You just gotta love those little buggers ... but they can scare you .. the first time
              This isn't Atlantis?
              I don't think so.
              If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
                You just gotta love those little buggers ... but they can scare you .. the first time
                I hate those bugs.

Comment

I shot em and I shot em and just when you think your out of it, and then theres more! OH! and shooting the bigs ones is a no no. They explode and a bunch of smaller ones appear! Then you run out of shot gun bullets and SMG rounds, then you run, and eventhough your running away from them there always seem to be more and more. Then finally when you reach Cortana and you die and have to start over.

The only people that were killed because of flooding is in the 'Rising' episodes. The shield was failing and portions of the city were flooding.
                  sigpic
                  ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Spoiler:
                    n1 lol
                    Study the great, they wil enlighten your soul

Comment

I shot em and I shot em and just when you think your out of it, and then theres more! OH! and shooting the bigs ones is a no no. They explode and a bunch of smaller ones appear! Then you run out of shot gun bullets and SMG rounds, then you run, and eventhough your running away from them there always seem to be more and more. Then finally when you reach Cortana and you die and have to start over.
                      EXACTLY!

You can kill every one of the bigger ones in a room but right when you think you're safe and take a second to regenerate your life, a hundred of those little monsters come around and bite you to death!

They're so infuriating!!!

Comment

EXACTLY!

You can kill every one of the bigger ones in a room but right when you think you're safe and take a second to regenerate your life, a hundred of those little monsters come around and bite you to death!

They're so infuriating!!!
                        halo 3 is way overrated.

Comment

There is a few possibilities firstly during the rising when the city flooded but as far as i am aware noone died, But its most likly in 'before i sleep' when they came through and the city didnt rise and people were therefore trapped in the city as it flooded they all died except shep, weir and i think zalenka.

More information would be helpful though

Halo is the greatest game that ever existed except halo 2 it sucked story was lame
                          if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

Working...
                          X