This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about Atlantis DVDs

I have season one on DVD but I was rather disappointed to find that there was only a commentary for 3 out of the 4 episodes on each disk. Are there commentaries for all the episodes on succeeding seasons?

also, I think they should stick to three commentators max just to keep people from talking over each other. It's distracting to hear three or four people talking at once. And why invite someone to a commentary if they're not going to contribute?

Originally posted by lunchbox View Post
    I have season one on DVD but I was rather disappointed to find that there was only a commentary for 3 out of the 4 episodes on each disk. Are there commentaries for all the episodes on succeeding seasons?
    Pretty much.
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

awesome. thanks!

Comment

Yeah it is kinda boring when you randomly get people on the commentaries that barely do anything. Though you can learn a lot from them like when they see a part that had been edited and they tell you what was taken out. Or when they tell you how they got the gate address M7G-677. Anyone know of any other good episode commentaries that give you any good pieces of information?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by padr49904 View Post
          Or when they tell you how they got the gate address M7G-677. Anyone know of any other good episode commentaries that give you any good pieces of information?
          Martin Gerro, 7-6-77, I love little bits of info like that

Also one (I think it's an early season 4 SG1) tells you about the theme tune lyrics lol

I love listening to the commentaries, especially those with Peter Deluise (and Gary Jones) or Martin Wood, they are very humourous and know how to keep the fans interested in how they made the show without just going on about technical issues and things that most people would find boring as some of the other commentators do

Comment

Originally posted by NIKIN View Post
            Martin Gerro, 7-6-77, I love little bits of info like that

Also one (I think it's an early season 4 SG1) tells you about the theme tune lyrics lol
            Prodigy

Comment

Oh i listened to all the season 1 commentaries because i had the box for over a year before i got season 2. I really need to take the time to listen to the other ones.

And i really need to get some more Sg-1 box sets. I currently got season 9,3 and 2/5 of season 7. And all the Atlantis.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X