A way to revive the asgard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A way to revive the asgard?

I was just thinking that it might be possible to upload an asgard into a replicator? I mean thor was able to put himself into a goauld ship, then we put him on a hardrive then they put him back into a clone from there. Would this be so different?
    sigpic

Surely you cant be serious, I am serious and dont call me shirly.

Danmit. What is it Oneil? I forgot to tape the simpsons .... Its important to me

Sir i think you have gone mad with power.
    Ofcourse I have, have you ever gone mad without power, its no fun, noone listens to you

na we just got rid of all the replicators we dont want to built another one

Comment

Originally posted by delrey View Post
      I was just thinking that it might be possible to upload an asgard into a replicator? I mean thor was able to put himself into a goauld ship, then we put him on a hardrive then they put him back into a clone from there. Would this be so different?
      Hence my old Topic of cloning Asgard into the Synthetic Androids of P3X-989 (P3X-niner-eight-niner). Episode "TIN MAN" Season one.
      Some thought the memory would never be enough to store an Asgard mind but I believe that could increast the storage capacitys.
      Pure.

Comment

No way in hell they'll want to EVER see another replicator again.

...it just never works out well.

Comment

Might be worth the risk tho, could be possible to figure out a way to create a blank replicator with no personality. I mean if we can transfer thor from a hatak to our hard drives, should be able to work something out. I did think of the tinman episode, im not sure i buy the storage argument, since we could fit thor in our hardrives.

And The rep mckay created worked out fine for us lol. She completed her task without any problems.

I would like to see some way of brining back the asgard, atleast something with some from another galaxy or a few who didnt die, etc. Or even ascended thor appearing or something.
          sigpic

Surely you cant be serious, I am serious and dont call me shirly.

Danmit. What is it Oneil? I forgot to tape the simpsons .... Its important to me

Sir i think you have gone mad with power.
          Ofcourse I have, have you ever gone mad without power, its no fun, noone listens to you

Comment

ya it would be cool to have the asgard back

Comment

I really don't think Thor would like to come back as a copy of the mortal enemy that he fought for years and who almost defeated his entire race.
              sigpic

Comment

It might be cool if they had a time travel episode where Carter is so enamoured with the Asgard or just Thor in particular and she is especially nice to him/them and he/they picks up on it and asks why she's being like that. She accidentally lets slip that she misses the Asgard, explains what happens but later realizes that her mentioning that is what plants the idea into their heads of their self-destruction.

Comment

that would be a good episode

Comment

Why is it that every time TPTB make a creative decision people brainstorm ways to undo it?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

cuz the Asgard were cool and it really sucks they way they ended them.

Comment

yeah being reincarnated against the enemy that has almost wiped your species out of existence would not fly well with the asgard. Not only would they hate themselves but i would imagine they'd be pissed at us as well.
                        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

they would be pissed off at because they want to die and they didn't want us to bring them back

Comment

upload into Altairan (NOT Alteran) Androids would be better
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                            Quotes!
                            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                            sigpic

Comment

Come on guys, this is getting ridiculous! All these save "everyonewhoeverdiedintheshow" campaigns are really getting old. Death is a natural part of existence. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X