This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Makes you wonder how the new shows will do.
    Hopefully better than Crap Gordon.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

From NBCU:

http://www.nbcumv.com/release_detail...nnelannou.html

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

SCI FI CHANNEL ANNOUNCES SUMMER LINEUP

Published: May 29, 2008

SCI FI CHANNEL ANNOUNCES SUMMER LINEUP OF HIT SERIES!

Lineup Includes Season Premieres of Scare Tactics, Stargate Atlantis and Eureka And New Episodes of Ghost Hunters International

New York, NY – May 29, 2007 – This summer, SCI FI Channel features the returns of some of cable's hottest shows! On the reality front, viewers can look forward to all-new investigations with the team from the immensely popular Ghost Hunters International as well as the return of the hilariously irreverent Scare Tactics, hosted by comedy superstar Tracy Morgan. The Stargate legacy continues with the premiere of the fifth season of Stargate Atlantis, and SCI FI's record-breaking hit series, Eureka, will return at the end of July with its highly-anticipated third season.

Returning Series Premieres

**snippity doo-dah**

Stargate Atlantis (Season 5 Premieres July 11, 2008 @ 10 PM) - As Stargate Atlantis moves into its fifth action-packed season, the team of intrepid explorers continue to face peril and uncertainty from within the vast reaches of the Pegasus Galaxy.

The series promises to keep things exciting by introducing a powerful new race, welcoming new cast members and forging new alliances, all while delving deeper into the mysteries of the Pegasus Galaxy. The new 20-episode season will include the series' benchmark 100th episode.

Robert Picardo, known to fans as the International Oversight Committee rep Richard Woolsey, joins the Atlantis cast and assumes command of the Atlantis expedition. Reluctant to step into Colonel Samantha Carter's shoes, Woolsey must deal with new responsibilities and find his way among the crew. The team, led by Lt. Colonel Sheppard (Joe Flanigan), Dr. Rodney McKay (David Hewlett), Teyla (Rachel Luttrell), Ronon (Jason Momoa) and Dr. Jennifer Keller (Jewel Staite), must adjust to his unique leadership style.

Fan favorite Paul McGillion, returns for five episodes to reprise his role as the beloved "Dr. Carson Beckett." Amanda Tapping ("Colonel Samantha Carter"), and Stargate SG-1 star Michael Shanks ("Dr. Daniel Jackson") will also appear as special guest stars this season.

**snippage**

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
        From NBCU:

http://www.nbcumv.com/release_detail...nnelannou.html

SCI FI CHANNEL ANNOUNCES SUMMER LINEUP

Published: May 29, 2008

SCI FI CHANNEL ANNOUNCES SUMMER LINEUP OF HIT SERIES!

Lineup Includes Season Premieres of Scare Tactics, Stargate Atlantis and Eureka And New Episodes of Ghost Hunters International

New York, NY – May 29, 2007 – This summer, SCI FI Channel features the returns of some of cable's hottest shows! On the reality front, viewers can look forward to all-new investigations with the team from the immensely popular Ghost Hunters International as well as the return of the hilariously irreverent Scare Tactics, hosted by comedy superstar Tracy Morgan. The Stargate legacy continues with the premiere of the fifth season of Stargate Atlantis, and SCI FI's record-breaking hit series, Eureka, will return at the end of July with its highly-anticipated third season.

Returning Series Premieres

**snippity doo-dah**

Stargate Atlantis (Season 5 Premieres July 11, 2008 @ 10 PM) - As Stargate Atlantis moves into its fifth action-packed season, the team of intrepid explorers continue to face peril and uncertainty from within the vast reaches of the Pegasus Galaxy.

The series promises to keep things exciting by introducing a powerful new race, welcoming new cast members and forging new alliances, all while delving deeper into the mysteries of the Pegasus Galaxy. The new 20-episode season will include the series' benchmark 100th episode.

Robert Picardo, known to fans as the International Oversight Committee rep Richard Woolsey, joins the Atlantis cast and assumes command of the Atlantis expedition. Reluctant to step into Colonel Samantha Carter's shoes, Woolsey must deal with new responsibilities and find his way among the crew. The team, led by Lt. Colonel Sheppard (Joe Flanigan), Dr. Rodney McKay (David Hewlett), Teyla (Rachel Luttrell), Ronon (Jason Momoa) and Dr. Jennifer Keller (Jewel Staite), must adjust to his unique leadership style.

Fan favorite Paul McGillion, returns for five episodes to reprise his role as the beloved "Dr. Carson Beckett." Amanda Tapping ("Colonel Samantha Carter"), and Stargate SG-1 star Michael Shanks ("Dr. Daniel Jackson") will also appear as special guest stars this season.

**snippage**
        Is it July yet?

Comment

TV Zone #229, June 2008
          (Reference #T229)
          Scheduled publication date May 30 2008

Cover Feature: Stargate Atlantis

N. John Smith Interview - Discussing filming of The Queen - interview excerpt online

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....33&postcount=1

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - Variety: SGA Premieres July 11 '08:

From Variety:

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=14&cs=1

'Mad Men' returns to AMC

Season two kicks off on July 27

By STUART LEVINE

**snippage**

Over at Sci Fi Channel, the net announced that "Ghost Hunter International" and "Scare Tactics," to be hosted by Tracy Morgan, will return on July 9. Other series returning this summer include the fifth season of "Stargate Atlantis" (July 11) and third of "Eureka" (July 29).

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - Cinema Spy: SGA Gets Two 'A's for Season Five:

From Cinema Spy (Canada):

http://www.cinemaspy.ca/article.php?id=987

'Stargate Atlantis' Gets Two 'A's for Season Five

Amelia and Alonso; plus Malozzi and Staite discuss things to come

By Michael Simpson | Friday, May 30, 2008

Two more names have been added to Stargate Atlantis lore this week, according to writer and producer Joseph Mallozzi. One is actress Daniella Alonso. She has been cast in the role of Katana, a character who belongs to a group of people called Travelers. In a post on his blog, Mallozzi revealed that she will be making her first appearance in the two-part mid-season story.

"Those of you not familiar with Daniella’s work may want to check out her 11-episode arc in season two of Friday Night Lights," said Mallozzi. "She was excellent in FNL and is doing a wonderful job for us on 'The Lost Tribe.'"

**snippage**

The other name Mallozzi gave is that of the character Amelia Banks. Banks has already been in several episodes of Stargate Atlantis as an unnamed gate technician. She is played by Sharon Taylor. Her character has now been named because she is getting more screen time, Mallozzi explained.

**snippage**

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - Entertainment Weekly: Best of the Rest Summer TV Preview:

Well, it's nice to know that some things never change...like Entertainment Weekly's hate-hate relationship with Stargate Atlantis.

SGA merited a four line paragraph in the current issue of Entertainment Weekly's June 6 '08 issue in their Summer TV Preview (a 40 page article), on page 65's 'Best of the Rest.'

STARGATE ATLANTIS

SciFi July 11 10pm

After 11 years in the Stargate franchise, Amanda Tapping is blasting off the show.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

That doesn't seem nice...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

From TV Guide's Summer TV Preview issue (June 9-15th '08):

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Stargate Atlantis - MGM Stargate: Close Up: David Hewlett:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....00&postcount=1

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                        SGA - Entertainment Weekly: Best of the Rest Summer TV Preview:

Well, it's nice to know that some things never change...like Entertainment Weekly's hate-hate relationship with Stargate Atlantis.

SGA merited a four line paragraph in the current issue of Entertainment Weekly's June 6 '08 issue in their Summer TV Preview (a 40 page article), on page 65's 'Best of the Rest.'

STARGATE ATLANTIS

SciFi July 11 10pm

After 11 years in the Stargate franchise, Amanda Tapping is blasting off the show.
                        God how I hate EW.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                          God how I hate EW.
                          Agreed! I also hate the editor of SyFy Portal.
                          sigpic

Comment

They don't word things nicely...

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                              Agreed! I also hate the editor of SyFy Portal.
                              Why? Did he steal your parking space? Just curious w hy there is so much hatred in this fandom.

Comment

He could be stealing mine!

Comment

Working...
                                X