PDA

View Full Version : Does Teyla...

Paddy17
March 6th, 2008, 02:59 AM
Does Teyla have an influence over Kanaan? If Michael is using wraith telepathic abilities to keep his soldiers under his control, wouldn't it be a battle of minds over who takes control? After all, she does have the gift. :teyla:

jasminaGo
March 6th, 2008, 04:14 AM
It's possible that Teyla has influence over Kanaan. Maybe that was the reason she got to him while they where waiting for Michael. But I don't think she's capable of standing up to Micheal, he's a lot more powerfull now then a normal Wraith. But it will be a good scene if she tries. :)

The.Road.Not.Taken
March 6th, 2008, 06:36 AM
It's possible that Teyla has influence over Kanaan. Maybe that was the reason she got to him while they where waiting for Michael. But I don't think she's capable of standing up to Micheal, he's a lot more powerfull now then a normal Wraith. But it will be a good scene if she tries. :)

if anything i think micheal would have less power than other wraith because to cant heal as quick because he doesn't suck human life anymore to heal himself:D

jasminaGo
March 6th, 2008, 06:49 AM
if anything i think micheal would have less power than other wraith because to cant heal as quick because he doesn't suck human life anymore to heal himself:D

But he was powerful enough to send Teyla visions across the galaxy. Wraith usually need to be relatively close to other Wraith so they can comunicate with telepathy, which suggests he's stronger then before.

GoSpikey
March 6th, 2008, 08:14 AM
Does Teyla have an influence over Kanaan? If Michael is using wraith telepathic abilities to keep his soldiers under his control, wouldn't it be a battle of minds over who takes control? After all, she does have the gift. :teyla:

It would be interesting to see a battle between Michael and Teyla in Kanaan's brain, you know, of the pulling kind...

Kanaan won't at all be happy about his brain splitting into two, but oh yeah... Who cares. :(

:cool:

cabouse18
March 6th, 2008, 02:03 PM
It would be interesting to see a battle between Michael and Teyla in Kanaan's brain, you know, of the pulling kind...

Kanaan won't at all be happy about his brain splitting into two, but oh yeah... Who cares. :(

:cool:

Soooo true....that is if the guy has any brain left after all Michael has done to him. ;) after hearing him talk, sounds like his brain a jello mold just waiting for someone poke it in order to get it moving!

GoSpikey
March 7th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Soooo true....that is if the guy has any brain left after all Michael has done to him. ;) after hearing him talk, sounds like his brain a jello mold just waiting for someone poke it in order to get it moving!

Kanaan: "Tey-la?"

Looks like he's going to be good only for 'ooh''s and 'aah''s in the future. But she can get that, and much more, with Kanaan's boss. :P

And after she's half-Wraith, maybe Todd would see more than a 'tasty meal' when she's concerned... :o

cynatnite
March 7th, 2008, 05:49 PM

When Teyla used her gift before it put her baby at risk in Spoils of War. I could see why she'd be reluctant to do it a second time.

GoSpikey
March 9th, 2008, 10:39 AM
When Teyla used her gift before it put her baby at risk in Spoils of War. I could see why she'd be reluctant to do it a second time.

And she's definitely not doing that to/with Michael, since he can take her over so quickly. But then again, she might have had a too open mind in "Michael", and when the visions hit, she was desperate for news on Kanaan. Silly woman. You'd think by now she knew what she was.