what about the disease?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about the disease?

anyone else notice how the big plague keller was talking about and was the basis for part 1 was just forgotten in part 2. The writers really need a plumber cause every one of there scripts is riddled with holes and im getting sick of it

key members of parliament, key. The minds behind every military, diplomatic and covert operation in the galaxy and you put them in a room with a psychic.

sigpic

thanks to stef for making this banner

Originally posted by ori soldier View Post
    anyone else notice how the big plague keller was talking about and was the basis for part 1 was just forgotten in part 2. The writers really need a plumber cause every one of there scripts is riddled with holes and im getting sick of it
    Maybe they where dealing with it offscreen
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

they did not forget about it, just didn't mentioned it in Part 2
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I wondered why there wasn't any mention of it either, but with all the focus being on teyla and michael... it didn't surprise me when we didn't hear anything more about it in kindred II.

Comment

Is there a need to mention it? They figured out what it was and who was behind it and they tried to stop him (sure by proxy of trying to rescue Teyla). Right now there's nothing they can do to stop Michael from infecting more worlds since in order to do so they'd have to kill him and they don't currently know where he is.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
            They seem to do that a lot.

With Teyla, Michael, and Carson I think It'll be forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
              That's because they love off-screen writing, it doesn't require as much thinking as on-screen writing, also known as lazy writing.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by ori soldier
                This little mini-arc is carrying on for another two or three episodes ("The Last Man", "Search and Rescue", and I think "The Seed" too), so let's not be too hasty in blasting them about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

They seem to do that a lot.

With Teyla, Michael, and Carson I think It'll be forgotten
                  Let's hope not. Wanna know what happening to the folks at the planets.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  That's because they love off-screen writing, it doesn't require as much thinking as on-screen writing, also known as lazy writing.
                  I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                    This little mini-arc is carrying on for another two or three episodes ("The Last Man", "Search and Rescue", and I think "The Seed" too), so let's not be too hasty in blasting them about this.
                    thank you!
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I knew it would follow when I saw the 'off-screen writing' line...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                        I knew it would follow when I saw the 'off-screen writing' line...
                        I'm predictable like that... a little like TPTB themselves.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

TPTB predictable? Noooo, never!

Comment

I thought it had been dealt with. The big plague is the Hoffan innoculation that poisons the wraith as they feed on the innoculated human. It had a 50% death rate, Michael, with help, reduced the human mortality rate to 30%. The Atlantis team worked out that Michael was distributing the Hoffan innoculation on random worlds to kill as many wraith as possible. Michael later admitted the same. There are still stories left in this arc so I think we should wait and see what happens.

Comment

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                              X