Boredom at Midway.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boredom at Midway.

I'm wondering why Dr Lee doesn't use his spare time developing a subspace adaptor to sit inside a modified router so he can play World of Warcraft.

Originally posted by knowsfords View Post
    I'm wondering why Dr Lee doesn't use his spare time developing a subspace adaptor to sit inside a modified router so he can play World of Warcraft.

How do you know he hasn't already?
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

It looks like you beat him to it

Comment

nah, he should play stargate: worlds

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
          I have to admit, it would be very cool to have him make a meta-reference to SG:W.
          Jayne - Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid. But these Reavers... last ten years they show up like the bogeyman from stories. Eating people alive? Where's that get fun?
          Kaylee - Shepherd Book said they was men who just reached the edge of space, saw a vasty nothingness, and went bibbledy over it.
          Jayne - Oh, hell, i've been to the edge. Just looked like... more space.
          - Serenity

Comment

Imagine if anyone traced his IP...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
              Well in the Stargate Universe I am sure it would be called "Wormhole Xtreme: Worlds"

That would be a fun referance!
              sigpic
              Banner Made By Me for Me
              The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

lol "their making a game of wormhole xtreme". everyone is like "huh?" and bill's like "yay annother MMORPG"

yet i think for wormhole xtreme, itbe a shooter, as they think mmorpg's may be uncool?

Comment

Could you imagine the lag when playing a game online from that distance

Comment

Only 3.5 seconds. But you'd still get killed.

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                      Well in the Stargate Universe I am sure it would be called "Wormhole Xtreme: Worlds"

That would be a fun referance!
                      Except that series lasted for a grand total of 1 episode as opposed to the 300ish that stargate has.
                      Best quotes ever:
                      O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                      Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                      Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                      Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                      Thor:I like the yellow ones
                      O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Originally posted by umopapisdn View Post
                        Except that series lasted for a grand total of 1 episode as opposed to the 300ish that stargate has.
                        your forgetting Episode 200 where Worm hole extreme goes on for ten more years into the future.

Comment

Originally posted by peragrin View Post
                          your forgetting Episode 200 where Worm hole extreme goes on for ten more years into the future.
                          What was their justification for that? In citizen Joe they had said that it was very quickly cancelled.
                          Best quotes ever:
                          O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                          Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                          Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                          Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                          Thor:I like the yellow ones
                          O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

did they ban direct intergalactic gate travel via the Atlantis gate using the ZPM, because if they didnt that quarantine is pointless. Just a thought/
                            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                              did they ban direct intergalactic gate travel via the Atlantis gate using the ZPM, because if they didnt that quarantine is pointless. Just a thought/
                              Very pointless
                              This isn't Atlantis?
                              I don't think so.
                              If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Working...
                              X