Atlantis's 304 resource

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis's 304 resource

I know now the midway station is temporary out of action,we need the Daedulas or Apollo to ferry people and resource between the milkyway and pegasus.

But i was a bit surprise by the Kindred pt 1 & 2

In part I ,SGA got the backing of Daedalus to search Teyla ,she is an important person for SGA.We got Daedulas go one on one with a Wraith cruiser , and after "BAMSBR" that was too easy destorying Asuran ship ship ,finally Earth ship can kick some ass .then we find Dr Beckett.

Part 2 ,
    Dr Beckett got sick pretty quickly ,just 2 days after Kindred pt 1.
    And where was Daedulas, i mean we know Michael has a Wraith Cruiser .

They should at least mention the Daedulas ,but it seems like they don't have the Daedulas anymore.I think the writer should be more consistent .
    We got the whole Daedulas in one episode , 1 day or 2 later ,it is like we don't have any more.
    it seems unlikey they will took Daedulas back to Earth during a crisis ,i would have ask stay a few days more if i were her captain or SGA commander.

Remember Michael got aways with Teyla with his personal Crusier.
    Either the writer give SGA some priority 304 time table, or just give them their own ship .

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
    I know now the midway station is temporary out of action,we need the Daedulas or Apollo to ferry people and resource between the milkyway and pegasus.

But i was a bit surprise by the Kindred pt 1 & 2

In part I ,SGA got the backing of Daedalus to search Teyla ,she is an important person for SGA.We got Daedulas go one on one with a Wraith cruiser , and after "BAMSBR" that was too easy destorying Asuran ship ship ,finally Earth ship can kick some ass .then we find Dr Beckett.

Part 2 ,
    Dr Beckett got sick pretty quickly ,just 2 days after Kindred pt 1.
    And where was Daedulas, i mean we know Michael has a Wraith Cruiser .

They should at least mention the Daedulas ,but it seems like they don't have the Daedulas anymore.I think the writer should be more consistent .
    We got the whole Daedulas in one episode , 1 day or 2 later ,it is like we don't have any more.
    it seems unlikey they will took Daedulas back to Earth during a crisis ,i would have ask stay a few days more if i were her captain or SGA commander.

Remember Michael got aways with Teyla with his personal Crusier.
    Either the writer give SGA some priority 304 time table, or just give them their own ship .
    Considering they used the gate, it's possible the Deadulus was in transit to the planet.

Also, Beckett was probably under quarantine for 2-3 days. Then it was 4 days when he started getting sick.

In all, it's didn't bother me.

Comment

me neither to be honest.
      sigpic
      If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
      I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Most people probably wouldn't catch something like that. Missing Daedalus and Apollo. I agree that Atlantis should have a dedicated ship to defend and help on missions. Puddlejumpers don't count.

Comment

Originally posted by Edsplano View Post
          Most people probably wouldn't catch something like that. Missing Daedalus and Apollo. I agree that Atlantis should have a dedicated ship to defend and help on missions. Puddlejumpers don't count.
          Well, they've got 2 galaxies to cover and only 3 ships. 304 support's gonna be stretched. Hell, even Earth doesn't have a dedicated 304 protecting her.
          These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
            I know now the midway station is temporary out of action.
            HAHA that is an understatement if i ever saw one, it took best part of 2 years to build it, i think we have 36 stargates in the void which could be picked up by anyone and easily turned into a weapon, ala asuran beam or naqudah bomb.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
              Well, they've got 2 galaxies to cover and only 3 ships. 304 support's gonna be stretched. Hell, even Earth doesn't have a dedicated 304 protecting her.
              Odyssey?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                Odyssey?
                Odyssey's always away from Earth, exploring and supporting SG Teams.

For example in Outcast, they were on the Apollo.
                These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

i found this quite strange coz when ur looking for someone u need all the help u can get. a ship definatly counts as help

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                  Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Working...
                  X