Hiveship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiveship?

In Kindred 1 Michael was in a cruiser right? so where did the hive come from? An even better question is how did he get it?

1. Could he have poisoned every Wraith aboard?
    2. Could he sent in his monsters and wiped them out?

What do you think?
    Stargate Revival Please!

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
    In Kindred 1 Michael was in a cruiser right? so where did the hive come from? An even better question is how did he get it?

1. Could he have poisoned every Wraith aboard?
    2. Could he sent in his monsters and wiped them out?

What do you think?
    Erm......he still was using the cruiser in part 2. We didn't see a hive in the whole eppy.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

^Yes. it was a cruiser.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
        Erm......he still was using the cruiser in part 2. We didn't see a hive in the whole eppy.
        Maybe I am mistaken but wasn't that a hive he used to escape the planet? It was only a short scene but it looked like a hive?
        Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

I'm going with the general thought, it looked like a crusier in both episode and TLM MGM trailier
          Spoiler:
          you can see a crusier firing on a Hive ship and Micheal is very happy
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I know I thought the ship was a Hive while sitting partially concealed on the planet's surface, but when it took off I realized that it was the Cruiser.

Comment

It was a cruiser. But it would be likely micheal will be able to make a hive. He most likely build his cruiser and darts himself. He was a scientist before we did all those horrible things to him. I think he knows how to manage. The wraith must be able to create ships all the time. The number of darts we blew up!

Comment

Working...
              X