Bring Back Michael's Vengeance Monsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring Back Michael's Vengeance Monsters

I posted a thread on the Kindred Pt. 1 forum about the absense of the Iratus Bug monsters. They were really cool and tough, and surprisingly creepy. Plus, they facilitated Sheppard's wonderful "I hate those things!" line.

I was willing to give Michael's Athosian-Wraith hybrid drones a chance, but they were just pathetic. No extra strength or regenerative abilities, and they needed stolen P90s to fight back. What? I understand he needs a few to pilot his cruiser, but seriously, we need those Iratus Monsters back.
    Rush rocks.

Yeh lol. the hybrids were pretty pathetic lol

Comment

I think Michael left them on a lonely planet to live peacefully. Maybe he will visit his zoo in the next episodes.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
        I think Michael left them on a lonely planet to live peacefully. Maybe he will visit his zoo in the next episodes.
        Spoiler:
        haha didn't jm say they are in s4 mabye there in the last man mabye thats what they are preparing for the attack of the bugs
        sigpic
        [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Ya that is one of the hybrids weaknesses. We all know that the Wraith can regenerate by feeding and the more they feed the more damage they can take and the more they can heal themselves.

Since the Hybrids dont feed they cant regenerate.

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
            Spoiler:
            haha didn't jm say they are in s4 mabye there in the last man mabye thats what they are preparing for the attack of the bugs
            That would be awesome!
            Rush rocks.

Comment

I like to think of it this way:

The bugs are completely muscle. They are completely obedient to Michael and they are good at what they do, but they cant communicate with humans, so to fix this problem, he creates the hybrids which are obedient to him and able to talk with other humans in the galaxy to trade and gather information that he could use against his enemies.

Comment

Those guys could be useful if you could take over some fortified facility. Just a thought: How did Michael get his hands on a hivehip? I doubt Michael poisoned all of them simultaneously. Is it possible Michael forced it to land and send the Monsters in to wipe out all the Wraith. It could be the reason he had no Wraith prisoners. They could all have been eaten by the monsters.
                Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

It wasn't a hive, it was a cruiser and as your probly right about forcing it to land and eating all the wraith on board.

Comment

If Michael is sensible, he'll use the hybrids as commanders and the superbugs as shock troops.

Comment

Originally posted by BubblingOverWithIdeas View Post
                      If Michael is sensible, he'll use the hybrids as commanders and the superbugs as shock troops.
                      No other way to look at it. It is the best option since the hybrids can't heal themselves like the Wraith warriors do. He could send a dart in a hive then beam down his monsters to start the work.
                      Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

He called the bugs "crude". Crude = fodder. Maybe there was some kind of problem and they all died out...
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Are you serious bro? Those "monsters" were really bad. Like "this is not even good enough for a show with exploding tumors" bad.

Comment

he should use about 50 50 and give the hybrids better wepons

the fully grown bug was leathal

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

I want to see them back, people can call them crappy looking or anything but to be honest I am getting tired of seeing all these Human looking things. The Hybrids are interesting and need to be involved in the story but the Iratus monsters looked freaky, kind of like the kull warriors. But from JM's blog it looks like we won't see them again and instead they will be replaced by the Hybrids.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Working...
                              X