Last man promo #spoilers#

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last man promo #spoilers#

In the last man where the 304 is fighting a wraith hive/cruiser it fires something, these don't look like ordinary missiles, they move to quickly and don't behave in the same way, could these be some sort of new weapon or am I just being silly?
    Best quotes ever:
    O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
    Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
    Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
    Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
    Thor:I like the yellow ones
    O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Originally posted by umopapisdn View Post
    In the last man where the 304 is fighting a wraith hive/cruiser it fires something, these don't look like ordinary missiles, they move to quickly and don't behave in the same way, could these be some sort of new weapon or am I just being silly?
    i think it looks like drones but a modified type of somthing
    sigpic
    [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

maybe the new drone model?

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
        maybe the new drone model?
        smoke trails = missles.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
          smoke trails = missles.
          THANK you. They were just cool-looking missiles, probably just to make the battle appear more exciting.
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Geez, if they had put retroengineered squids, it would have really sucked.
            A quick way to destroy the last bits of mystique the Ancients still hold.

Besides, the Asgards had the damn database for eons and barely scratched the surface.
            The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
              Geez, if they had put retroengineered squids, it would have really sucked.
              A quick way to destroy the last bits of mystique the Ancients still hold.

Besides, the Asgards had the damn database for eons and barely scratched the surface.
              I know. That's really starting to bug me on Atlantis, how we're getting so good with Ancient tech whereas it took the Asgard thousands of years to leanr a few basic things.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Tell me about it ^^^ lol.

I just hope this episode increases the Wraith credibility as an enemy. I'm tired of earth with wanktech winning all the time against an enemies who are supposed to be powerful enough to destroy the most advanced race ever...
                Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

there are two promos about the eppy. one shows a 304 blowing up

Spoiler:

I: tower
                  II: neck:
                  III: hangar

comparation:
                  Spoiler:

[this took me an age to get the right image]

[carters ship is hit at the back, unlike the oddy/kolorev wich were killed at the neck][all images contain the name, and timing. see for yourself]

Comment

You need a lot of imagination to be able to recognise it as a 304. I just see a big fireball lol
                    sigpic

Comment

I think it's a hive ship. not a 304.
                      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Besides, we already killed the Russians. Oh, I suppose the next ones are Europeans.
                        The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Yeah it looks like a hive ship. And wouldn't there still be some weapons firing from the hive u can see on the right if it was a 304.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's probably a 304.
                            If you see the MGM trailer, you'll see that carter is in the ship, and shields are failing. So it would be probable. I hope its appolo tho... i hate ellis. insulted mckay. sheesh

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Mckay View Post
                              It's probably a 304.
                              If you see the MGM trailer, you'll see that carter is in the ship, and shields are failing. So it would be probable. I hope its appolo tho... i hate ellis. insulted mckay. sheesh
                              i think everyone hates ellis

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                              Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Working...
                              X