Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why?

Why didn't Michael pound that facility from orbit to destroy his tracks or kill Ronon, Mckay, Shepard, Carson.

It would be ironic that Shepard bombarded the Humanized Wraith in the past season from a hiveship why didn't Michael do the same there?

Do you think Teyla convinced him not to or was it just a plot hole?

Your thoughts please.
    Stargate Revival Please!

thats what i was wondering when i saw it! Micheal could have killed the team with one shot....but then no more atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
      Why didn't Michael pound that facility from orbit to destroy his tracks or kill Ronon, Mckay, Shepard, Carson.

It would be ironic that Shepard bombarded the Humanized Wraith in the past season from a hiveship why didn't Michael do the same there?

Do you think Teyla convinced him not to or was it just a plot hole?

Your thoughts please.
      they couldn't of done it because it would of killed the main charatchers
      sigpic
      [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

That's a good point. Perhaps he was worried they had a means of attacking him in space that wasn't readily apparent to him, or perhaps it's just a "suspend your disbelief" moment. There are many of those in the Stargate franchise.

It doesn't bother me at all, but it's a perfectly valid point you raise.
        Theoretically spoilerish:
        Spoiler:
        Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Escape > Random Killing.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            Escape > Random Killing.
            Exactly, he wanted to get the heck out of there quickly, whether it was because the Atlantis Expedition found him or for some other reason he still wanted to leave quickly.
            Last edited by jds1982; 03 March 2008, 01:31 PM.
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
              they couldn't of done it because it would of killed the main charatchers

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

he probably expected the Daedalus to show up any second

he who fights and runs away

Comment

Originally posted by artbrann View Post
                  he probably expected the Daedalus to show up any second

he who fights and runs away
                  i did kind of think that mabye micheal thought the daedalus was going to show up so he had to run quick and aviod it. or mabye he was just on a tight Schedule lol
                  sigpic

Comment

i did kind of think that mabye micheal thought the daedalus was going to show up so he had to run quick and aviod it. or mabye he was just on a tight Schedule lol
                    I think he had a tight shedule.
                    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Dunno why he didn't fire. The Daedalus has already shown it's inability to hit any thing smaller than a replicator mothership so he would've been quite safe
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rodneys Gun Tutor View Post
                        Dunno why he didn't fire. The Daedalus has already shown it's inability to hit any thing smaller than a replicator mothership so he would've been quite safe
                        the deadalus could hit it will rail guns
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok, you're right but I was specifically referring to the beam weapons. Just me digging at something which erked me from pt 1.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yep, shame when it comes to Asgard beam weapons it has incredibly poor aim

I wonder, could I be in Stargate?
                            Probably not

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                              I think he had a tight shedule.
                              I agree. Teyla said the child would come soon. I think Micheal was more concerned about the chilld and his plans. Best to run and forget destroying your enemy under these circumstances.
                              "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                              'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                              Individuality is freedom lived.
                              'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Working...
                              X