Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys think Michael needs Tech for himself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you guys think Michael needs Tech for himself?

Michael has been very resourceful. He is building his own race. Do you think he can build his own ships and weapons?

Think about it Could he merge Wraith organic tech with Asuran Aurora tech. Think about it advance hybrid ships. Of course they may have similarities with the shadow-earth ships in B5.

Rapid firing wraith stun weapons that can be switched to human projectile weapons.
    Stargate Revival Please!

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
    Michael has been very resourceful. He is building his own race. Do you think he can build his own ships and weapons?

Think about it Could he merge Wraith organic tech with Asuran Aurora tech. Think about it advance hybrid ships. Of course they may have similarities with the shadow-earth ships in B5.

Rapid firing wraith stun weapons that can be switched to human projectile weapons.
    It's possible that he could with time. But he certainly doesn't have the resources for that at the minute. or the man power.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

at least give his ships shields in the mean time.... even it out against the deady a bit

Comment

Originally posted by happyclappy View Post
        at least give his ships shields in the mean time.... even it out against the deady a bit
        considering the daedy at the minute you could give michael several ships with shields and it still wouldn't be a match for the 304.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

thething it the asgard beam has no splash damage like nuke does so it canonly put holes in a wraith ship this was deadly to auras because they depend on shrilds and have very weak hulls but an organic ship can take that type of damage and heal over the holes

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

ahem, this is a list of what tech, depending on how long micheal stays:
            3 episodes: own kind of gun
            5 episodes: cool grenades
            10 episodes: modified fighters
            15 episodes: own ship type
            1 season: different kind of walls in bases
            1,5 seasons: really cool stuff

Comment

We don't really know if Michael has the expertise to do that. From what we've seen he's a brilliant genealogist but we don't know how much he knows about ship technology.

Comment

Who knows, I'll bet by mid season 5 he'll at least have a few soopt up hives.
                Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
                  Who knows, I'll bet by mid season 5 he'll at least have a few soopt up hives.
                  Chrome engine coils

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post

And not just the Shadow ships in B5 but the Vorlons too had organic technology, I wonder what song the Wraith ships would sing? Some how I don't believe it would be sweet music!

Comment

Originally posted by witchorizon View Post
                      And not just the Shadow ships in B5 but the Vorlons too had organic technology, I wonder what song the Wraith ships would sing? Some how I don't believe it would be sweet music!
                      How about "No More Mister Nice Guy".

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
                        How about "No More Mister Nice Guy".
                        Or perhaps, "Don't Stop Me Now" as I'm having a good time!

Comment

"We are Champions"...

Comment

Or perhaps, "Don't Stop Me Now" as I'm having a good time!
                            Now that would be awesome..

Comment

Originally posted by witchorizon
                              This is slightly bizarre or hey, just call it an x-file moment but it appears like the wraith are being down graded slightly as a mighty enemy! It's probably just me, so I apologise now.
                              The Wraith are starving and in chaos (much like a 304 without a ZPM).

Michael does not need lots of technology to win because he does not rely purely on brute force. Michael is Al'Qaeda.
                              After he develops his superior race (think healing and psychic powers) he can infiltrate and take over the weakened hives.
                              sigpic
                              Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

Working...
                              X