X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screen Cap Inconsistancy

Heres 4 photos from the image gallery of Kindred Part II

Spoiler:

Was this cut out of the episode? And theres these two that don't even fit with the episode at all

Spoiler:

Now I think that these two photos relate to Kindred Part I and where part of cut footage. What does everybody else think?

All four were in Kindred Part I.

Comment

oh its just that they are in the Kindred II gallery. Bit bummed that it got cut from the episode

Hopefully it will be in the boxset

Comment

Originally posted by Lightbane View Post
        oh its just that they are in the Kindred II gallery. Bit bummed that it got cut from the episode

Hopefully it will be in the boxset
        It wasn't cut it was just that it was not in Kindred part two, it was in Kindred part one. MGM put the pictures in the wrong episode. Teyla standing with Lorne is in Kindred part one.

Comment

Those scenes were in Kindred I. They probably messed up and put them in the wrong gallery.

Edit: Too late.

Comment

I certainly did not see Lorne in Part I, Teyla was not interrogating such a person and Major Lorne did not make a single appearance in that episode.

It was cut because I would have remembered it if it was there.

Comment

I certainly did not see Lorne in Part I, Teyla was not interrogating such a person and Major Lorne did not make a single appearance in that episode.

It was cut because I would have remembered it if it was there.
              Uh....

No. Either you didn't see the episode. Or you're delusional.
              These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

I just checked the episode again and theres no Lorne in it no water bucket interrogation either

All the people in the Lorne thread that i'm on haven't seen him either. Either the US got a different version of the episode to Canada and the UK. Something is going on.

Comment

I just checked the episode again and theres no Lorne in it no water bucket interrogation either

All the people in the Lorne thread that i'm on haven't seen him either. Either the US got a different version of the episode to Canada and the UK. Something is going on.
                  Well, I watched Sci Fi's airing of the episode, and the interrogation was in it. So maybe you missed it? I mean, that part was a key plot point.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...02#post7819802

Comment

If it was a key point why was it removed from the episode? I dont have Sci-Fi I live in Australia sooo far behind I dont even know if Season 3 has even aired. I get my episodes from 'other' means.

Sci-Fi must have a different version of the episode because otherwise it would have been talked about in the Lorne thread in the Characters section.

Also the version I get never has adverts because they are cut out when added to were I get them from

Please can you tell me about what part of the episode it was in so I can check it again because I'd know it if I saw him.

Comment

If it was a key point why was it removed from the episode? I dont have Sci-Fi I live in Australia sooo far behind I dont even know if Season 3 has even aired. I get my episodes from 'other' means.

Sci-Fi must have a different version of the episode because otherwise it would have been talked about in the Lorne thread in the Characters section.

Also the version I get never has adverts because they are cut out when added to were I get them from

Please can you tell me about what part of the episode it was in so I can check it again because I'd know it if I saw him.
                      Happens halfway into it. Don't know what to say. If you check The Kindred Pt. 1 section, everyone's seen it.

Comment

How long was the copy of the episode you got?

This is odd. The episode's plot wouldn't have made any sense if those scenes were missing.

Comment

Well I know what happened about that time there was a scene in a town on another planet where they captured some dude, but there wasn't any interrogation scene and when they were walking back to the gate with him a dart took Teyla.

Hopefully the box set will have the correct version of the episode because the one I have has that scene cut out

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            How long was the copy of the episode you got?

This is odd. The episode's plot wouldn't have made any sense if those scenes were missing.
                            42:58

They did talk to the guy but this was on Atlantis not in some shack.

Comment

the scene it almost exactly halfway through the episodes. If you missed it your either blind, watching the wrong episode or your need to get your "other means" episodes somewhere else
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X