SCI FI makes up for their Kindred Pt 1 Spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCI FI makes up for their Kindred Pt 1 Spoiler

So, after the lovely spoiler for "Kindred" Part 1 with the "You'll be shocked the last 5 mins, well not really since you told us, SCI FI has redeemed themselves with the ad for "Kindred Part 2".

They had me believing Carson was going to betray Atlantis, and I had no idea of what the outcomes were going to be. When he goes off while the rest of the team are in the gun fight, I was saying to myself oh no, is he turning coat? Then all of a sudden he finds Teyla shoots the guards and pulls a gun on Michael. That scene right there was just WOW! So, I am glad SCI FI in their promo shows him pulling a gun, and with the voice over "can he be trusted" bit!

Excellent promo to an amazing episode!
    sigpic

i hate scifi and their ghost hunter ads that take up 1/3 of the tv. When you have wide screen 1/3 is alot of space to take up especially when bullets are flying!

I dont mind when theyre just yacking but when they were in michaels facility having a massive gunfight it pisses me off
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KiLL3r View Post
      i hate scifi and their ghost hunter ads that take up 1/3 of the tv. When you have wide screen 1/3 is alot of space to take up especially when bullets are flying!

I dont mind when theyre just yacking but when they were in michaels facility having a massive gunfight it pisses me off
      Sonofab-

I hate those Ghost Hunter ads so much.
      These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

They have 20 mins of ads for every hour of stargate already, what makes them think we want to see more annoying ads popping up all the time when we are trying to watch a good episode.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate-builder View Post
          They have 20 mins of ads for every hour of stargate already, what makes them think we want to see more annoying ads popping up all the time when we are trying to watch a good episode.
          lol i dnt even watch it on sci-fi lol but they cant be 20 mins longer thats obviously an exaggeration
          sigpic
          [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
            lol i dnt even watch it on sci-fi lol but they cant be 20 mins longer thats obviously an exaggeration
            Sorry, that sounded a bit misleading. What I meant was that an episode of Stargate runs for around 40 mins, yet takes an hour to show on TV. This makes for around 20 mins of ads, and then they put the annoying ones at the bottom of the screen as well just for good measure.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate-builder View Post
              Sorry, that sounded a bit misleading. What I meant was that an episode of Stargate runs for around 40 mins, yet takes an hour to show on TV. This makes for around 20 mins of ads, and then they put the annoying ones at the bottom of the screen as well just for good measure.
              haha i get you know if i do download them i do notice them they are soooooooooo annoying
              sigpic
              [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Yeah, I hate Ghost Hunters also, hate the fact it's the number one show. As per SCI FI if it was not for them there would be no Stargate Atlantis. What other network would pick up a spin-off of an exsisting SCI FI show.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X