What happens to the Odessey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens to the Odessey?

Why we hadn't seen the Odessey? DID it survived agaist the Ori?

It probably did i mean it had to.
    Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

It's a long walk home from another galaxy if it was.

Comment

It did, AoT spoler
        Spoiler:
        The ori stopped firing just before the sheilds failed and they got home with the ark of truth, if it didn't then there would be a serious plot hole or some major unanswered questions.
        Best quotes ever:
        O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
        Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
        Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
        Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
        Thor:I like the yellow ones
        O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

i guess they need it to protect earth against milkyway threats(lucians, jaffa(lol), surviving goa'uld, aschen)

Comment

the odessey is an earth centerd ship they already have to in pegasus and they need atleast one to defend earth with against an attack
            sigpic
            [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Although never said in any of the shows but it would make sense to have a rule that at least one of our ships must always stay in the MW galaxy in case anything happenes to Earth.

AoT spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              In AoT the Oddy goes to the ori galaxy but the Apollo is in Earth orbit.

Comment

Originally posted by Darien View Post
                Although never said in any of the shows but it would make sense to have a rule that at least one of our ships must always stay in the MW galaxy in case anything happenes to Earth.

AoT spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                In AoT the Oddy goes to the ori galaxy but the Apollo is in Earth orbit.
                yh but after that it oddy would have to stay in mw because apollo is off to atlantis
                sigpic
                [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
                  yh but after that it oddy would have to stay in mw because apollo is off to atlantis
                  Exactly.

Comment

They probably don't want to let the oddy out of their sight with the asgard cc onboard.
                    Best quotes ever:
                    O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                    Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                    Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                    Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                    Thor:I like the yellow ones
                    O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Originally posted by umopapisdn View Post
                      They probably don't want to let the oddy out of their sight with the asgard cc onboard.
                      would you want to lol.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
                        would you want to lol.
                        I know i would'nt. A ship that cost that much and has that much awsome tech on it it would be like owning an expensive car, the Gov. insurance rates would sky rocket.
                        Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

if they leave it in mw we know it want get destroyed because there is no one to fight

Comment

Working...
                          X