micheals effect over beckett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

micheals effect over beckett

because micheal has an effect over beckett do you think this will make the team start to question carson because if micheal can control him should he be allowed on the base. i reliase only teyla know this
    sigpic
    [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

michael was able to control teyla several times and she's still allowed on the base... so i don't think it's going to be a problem

Comment

Originally posted by vpk View Post
      michael was able to control teyla several times and she's still allowed on the base... so i don't think it's going to be a problem
      there's a difference, teyla isn't a clone/wasn't created by michael. beckett's in stasis now anyway, so it doesn't matter if he's on the base.

Comment

I don't think it matters to be fair, any wraith can control anyone if they wanted to because of there telepathy.

I wonder, could I be in Stargate?
        Probably not

Comment

Originally posted by Seftrex View Post
          I don't think it matters to be fair, any wraith can control anyone if they wanted to because of there telepathy.
          Yeah and I suppose Todd just sat around being a prisoner for the fun of it.
          The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Originally posted by helio9 View Post
            Yeah and I suppose Todd just sat around being a prisoner for the fun of it.
            Todd was a special case, he saw options that other wraith don't usually see/get and took advantage.

Though I can see your point

I wonder, could I be in Stargate?
            Probably not

Comment

Go Todd!!

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
                because micheal has an effect over beckett do you think this will make the team start to question carson because if micheal can control him should he be allowed on the base. i reliase only teyla know this
                I'm fairly certain Michael dies in season 5, or in the Stargate Universe... "dies".
                These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
                  I'm fairly certain Michael dies in season 5, or in the Stargate Universe... "dies".
                  spoiler tags plz

why do you think that they would get rid of the main enemy
                  sigpic
                  [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
                    spoiler tags plz

why do you think that they would get rid of the main enemy
                    because it's sci-fi, the "evil villains" are always defeated.

Comment

Don't the rest of the team know that Michael can control Carson as well? I'm fairly sure that Carson was telling Rodney when the got back to Atlantis about how guilty he felt about not being able to save Teyla and Rodney telling him not to blame himself. Unless of course Carson didn't tell the reason he couldn't save Teyla was that Michael could control him?
                      sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by Seftrex View Post
                        Todd was a special case, he saw options that other wraith don't usually see/get and took advantage.

Though I can see your point
                        I'm guessing you need to put that siggy in a spoiler tag?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

"micheals effect over beckett" : The slashers will be happy!
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                          X