PDA

View Full Version : micheals effect over beckett

The.Road.Not.Taken
March 1st, 2008, 10:51 AM
because micheal has an effect over beckett do you think this will make the team start to question carson because if micheal can control him should he be allowed on the base. i reliase only teyla know this

vpk
March 1st, 2008, 10:56 AM
michael was able to control teyla several times and she's still allowed on the base... so i don't think it's going to be a problem

naamiaiset
March 1st, 2008, 11:38 AM
michael was able to control teyla several times and she's still allowed on the base... so i don't think it's going to be a problem
there's a difference, teyla isn't a clone/wasn't created by michael. beckett's in stasis now anyway, so it doesn't matter if he's on the base.

Seftrex
March 1st, 2008, 11:41 AM
I don't think it matters to be fair, any wraith can control anyone if they wanted to because of there telepathy.

helio9
March 1st, 2008, 11:51 AM
I don't think it matters to be fair, any wraith can control anyone if they wanted to because of there telepathy.
Yeah and I suppose Todd just sat around being a prisoner for the fun of it.

Seftrex
March 1st, 2008, 11:53 AM
Yeah and I suppose Todd just sat around being a prisoner for the fun of it.

Todd was a special case, he saw options that other wraith don't usually see/get and took advantage.

Though I can see your point :P

GeneralLuckyAC
March 1st, 2008, 12:06 PM
Go Todd!!

Detox
March 1st, 2008, 12:13 PM
because micheal has an effect over beckett do you think this will make the team start to question carson because if micheal can control him should he be allowed on the base. i reliase only teyla know this

I'm fairly certain Michael dies in season 5, or in the Stargate Universe... "dies".

The.Road.Not.Taken
March 1st, 2008, 12:17 PM
I'm fairly certain Michael dies in season 5, or in the Stargate Universe... "dies".
spoiler tags plz:D

why do you think that they would get rid of the main enemy

naamiaiset
March 1st, 2008, 12:18 PM
spoiler tags plz:D

why do you think that they would get rid of the main enemy
because it's sci-fi, the "evil villains" are always defeated. ;)

Aurora24
March 1st, 2008, 12:29 PM
Don't the rest of the team know that Michael can control Carson as well? I'm fairly sure that Carson was telling Rodney when the got back to Atlantis about how guilty he felt about not being able to save Teyla and Rodney telling him not to blame himself. Unless of course Carson didn't tell the reason he couldn't save Teyla was that Michael could control him?

GoSpikey
March 1st, 2008, 12:50 PM
Todd was a special case, he saw options that other wraith don't usually see/get and took advantage.

Though I can see your point :P

I'm guessing you need to put that siggy in a spoiler tag?

Platschu
March 1st, 2008, 02:08 PM
"micheals effect over beckett" : The slashers will be happy! :thoranime09: