Just a Thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a Thought

I Just had something i thought of and wanted to run it by you guys. I just finished watching Atlantis season 3x20 First Strike... and i keep thinking why did they destory the replicator ships and the planet? At most it would have taken them a few more weeks to finish building the fleets. Now why didnt they have the asgard ( they were still alive at the time ) use the weapon thor did to kill all the replicators on the planet at once? They would have left at least 4 Atlantis Ships/Dozens of ZPMs unharmed and up for grabs for Earth. Just seems like such a waste

then we wouldn't have a cool battle scene later
    Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
    Anime signature in spoiler tag
    Spoiler:
    Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

^^^Yeah. The Horizon did look Cool...............but would it not have been easier just to Beam the Nukes to the Planet.............I haven't yet heard of any Asuran jamming tech like the Wraith.
      Even better was to blow up the Solar Systems sun like Sam did during her time in SG-1

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
        I Just had something i thought of and wanted to run it by you guys. I just finished watching Atlantis season 3x20 First Strike... and i keep thinking why did they destory the replicator ships and the planet? At most it would have taken them a few more weeks to finish building the fleets. Now why didnt they have the asgard ( they were still alive at the time ) use the weapon thor did to kill all the replicators on the planet at once? They would have left at least 4 Atlantis Ships/Dozens of ZPMs unharmed and up for grabs for Earth. Just seems like such a waste
        coz explosions are KOOL!!!! lol

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

From the preview of 4*20, SPOILERS, a cool battle scene:

What appears to be a 304 taking on several Hives over Atlantis. At least 2 Hives destroyed. But too many numbers, 304 with Carter destroyed. I hope I am wrong.
          Last edited by JSPuddlejumper; 01 March 2008, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JSPuddlejumper View Post

What appears to be a 304 taking on several Hives over Atlantis. At least 2 Hives destroyed. But too many numbers, 304 with Carter destroyed. I hope I am wrong.

omg O_o
            Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
            Anime signature in spoiler tag
            Spoiler:
            Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

1. We don't know it was over Atlantis.

2. We don't know the 304 was destroyed.

3. We don't know Carter was killed.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Yeah, WTH? I dont remember seeing the 304 go boom. I do remember seeing it taking damage.

Best Stargate quote:
                Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                Green is your friend.

Comment

That would be cool, can't wait for it, only a week away
                  Best quotes ever:
                  O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                  Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                  Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                  Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                  Thor:I like the yellow ones
                  O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Working...
                  X