Knives on stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knives on stargate

I notice in the show they never have combat knives like Ka-Bars and gerbers. the only knife I ever saw on atlantis is when shepard stabbed the replicator.

the atlantis team should use these

what is this topic honestly asking?

Comment

the use of knives in atlantis. its like the pistol discution of how they utalize it on the show

Comment

What about that knife that O'Neill threw at Eris Boch and Heru'ur? Or that knife that Carter was using in solitudes to chip through the ice and in that other episode to fight that Genghis Khan wannabe?

Did those knives not exist or are you asking why we don't see them used on missions a lot?

EDIT: is this thread only for SGA? If so you should have probably included that in either the title or your first post.

Comment

Well Teyla and Ronon seem to have numerous knives so I don't think they really need anymore
          Vote Anubis for President in 2012
          A Face you Can Trust
          sigpic
          So whats the worst that could happen?
          Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
          It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Sheppard carries one in Epiphany.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
              Well Teyla and Ronon seem to have numerous knives so I don't think they really need anymore
              On that note, think its safe to mention that Ronan has a FREAKING SWORD!!! Anyways, when Ford went all crazy on the wraith enzyme and escaped, he was wearing a knife on his shoulder.
              Company of Thieves

Daniel: You might want to prepare to return fire.

Marks: For the record, Im always prepared. I just have to push this button.

Comment

I would imagine that a knife would be a standard thing that everyone carries when they go offworld. I have seen people with them numerous times.
                sigpic

Comment

ronan has enough for everyone

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                  Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

And ofcourse Sheppard did use one in season 1 episode 'the defiant one' he stabbed a wraith in the hand with it.
                    if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                      ronan has enough for everyone
                      Oh so ture
                      "how many of those things you have"
                      "how many you need"
                      This isn't Atlantis?
                      I don't think so.
                      If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

What we really need in Atlantis is this:

or this

or this
                        sigpic
                        Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

They all have knives, it's part of their vests, and military uniform, this is mainly about how much they're used. Ronan does have way too many knives though, but he doesn't carry them anymore.
                          Best quotes ever:
                          O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                          Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                          Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                          Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                          Thor:I like the yellow ones
                          O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Don't forget the knife Teyla used against Sora in 'The Eye' That was a military combat knife.

And if we're not just talking about SGA then there's also the one Carter used in Emancipation.
                            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

How often are you likely to use a knife in a gun fight, they arent used as a primary weapon more like a weapon you use after youve used your fallback weapon (pistol). knifes have many pruposes not just for fighting either survival in the wilderness hand to hand fighting repairing equipement (there handy for striping wires)

The knife is the best tool for any soldier, almost everyone will choose a knife over a gun for most situations (apart from pistols at dawn ).
                              if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

Working...
                              X