Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael is just so evil and he needs to get over himself !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael is just so evil and he needs to get over himself !!!

but man Michael is so evil. I mean he is worse then Dr. Evil and they are both doctors too. Stop being so evil Michael, your thoughts does Michael need to turn warm and cuddly or does he need to be destroyed ?
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

he'll be destroyed most likely, the "evil villains" always are. even though, atlantis brought this upon themselves by experimenting on michael to begin with. if I was in michael's place, I'd want payback on those who ruined my entire way of life also.

Comment

I don't see what's so evil about him. In fact, I sort of sympathise with him, we wants to remove the wraith human feeding necessity.
      My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Originally posted by metabog View Post
        I don't see what's so evil about him. In fact, I sort of sympathise with him, we wants to remove the wraith human feeding necessity.
        Abducting a group of people that had nothing to do with his transformation and forcing experiments on them that strip them of their free will, and spreading a protein to unknowing humans that would wipe out 30% of the entire human population isn't evil? Right...
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Evil ppl done die! They have an overly elaborate escape plan every time and always come back!

Comment

I like phyco Micheal...he's the only interesting character left on t6hat show now.

I was cheering for him last night. Yeah, Micheal got away and took teyla with him.

CT and PM are two actors that can actually seem ten feet tall when they speak.
            Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
              but man Michael is so evil. I mean he is worse then Dr. Evil and they are both doctors too. Stop being so evil Michael, your thoughts does Michael need to turn warm and cuddly or does he need to be destroyed ?

Well, being experimented on as a POW will have that effect.

Comment

Originally posted by gange57 View Post
                Well, being experimented on as a POW will have that effect.
                Indeed. Unit 731, anyone?

I find myself cheering for the villains (esp. Michael) when I watch Atlantis just because the expedition is so hopelessly morally bankrupt. Even though SG-1 was spreading a distinctly American ideology of freedom throughout our galaxy, at least they didn't fight the Goa'uld by conducting medical experimentation on living subjects. Hell, they even stopped it when a rogue agency was using a biological weapon to try to wipe out symbiotes.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  I find myself cheering for the villains (esp. Michael) when I watch Atlantis just because the expedition is so hopelessly morally bankrupt.
                  I definitely agree with that. I've been more than a little disappointed with some of the decisions those on Atlantis have made, including those regarding Michael. He has every right to be angry after the treatment he received, horrible as his way of expressing that anger may be.

Comment

somehow , part of me felt sorry for him , but i think Michael has an Abuse child complex, you know how children were abuse by their parent and then they abuse their child when they grew up.
                    they blame everything on their abusive parent and so on, the cycle just keep continu.And it is good excuse ,many child abuse use it in court and get a lighter sentence.

In a way Michael just doing what SGA did to him on a bigger and bigger scale.
                    but someday Michael must own up to his crime, and he can's blame SGA forever.

And may be shepard justification for the retrovirus was right ,he said "It is War".Well it was a war crime back then , and now , and SGA is just as guility as Michael.

And to stop their cyle of gentic experiment, SGA must first admit it's responsibilities ,before bringing michael to justice, may be offer a sincere apologies to Michael before they excute him.

Comment

I definitely have sympathy for Michael, but his methods are unjustifiable. Just as the US and Western Europe were stupid to go screwing around in the Middle East, that doesn't change the fact that terrorists are despicable beyond comprehension.
                      Theoretically spoilerish:
                      Spoiler:
                      Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

For a moment during Kindred II I thought that Micheal may not in fact be extremely evil to the point of being utterly campy. And then I remember what show I was watching.

Comment

Originally posted by metabog View Post
                          but he is trying to kill Teyla and her people to get it, i just guess i hate the bad guys with issue problems , i just like my bad guy to be one-sided black and white , clear as day just evil instead of this whole "i got problems!"
                          sigpic
                          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnDream View Post
                            For a moment during Kindred II I thought that Micheal may not in fact be extremely evil to the point of being utterly campy. And then I remember what show I was watching.

When exactly? I had a somewhat positive feeling during The Kindred I, but during II? Totally nuts...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post

When exactly? I had a somewhat positive feeling during The Kindred I, but during II? Totally nuts...

it was wkd!!! he was extra
                              sigpic
                              [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Working...
                              X