PDA

View Full Version : Michael is just so evil and he needs to get over himself !!!

MIZA
February 29th, 2008, 09:26 PM
but man Michael is so evil. I mean he is worse then Dr. Evil and they are both doctors too. Stop being so evil Michael, your thoughts does Michael need to turn warm and cuddly or does he need to be destroyed ?

naamiaiset
February 29th, 2008, 09:38 PM
he'll be destroyed most likely, the "evil villains" always are. even though, atlantis brought this upon themselves by experimenting on michael to begin with. if I was in michael's place, I'd want payback on those who ruined my entire way of life also. ;)

metabog
March 1st, 2008, 02:01 AM
I don't see what's so evil about him. In fact, I sort of sympathise with him, we wants to remove the wraith human feeding necessity.

rarocks24
March 1st, 2008, 03:58 AM
I don't see what's so evil about him. In fact, I sort of sympathise with him, we wants to remove the wraith human feeding necessity.

Abducting a group of people that had nothing to do with his transformation and forcing experiments on them that strip them of their free will, and spreading a protein to unknowing humans that would wipe out 30% of the entire human population isn't evil? Right...

kymeric
March 1st, 2008, 05:24 AM
Evil ppl done die! They have an overly elaborate escape plan every time and always come back!

Jackie
March 1st, 2008, 05:40 AM
I like phyco Micheal...he's the only interesting character left on t6hat show now.

I was cheering for him last night. Yeah, Micheal got away and took teyla with him.

CT and PM are two actors that can actually seem ten feet tall when they speak.

gange57
March 1st, 2008, 06:08 AM
but man Michael is so evil. I mean he is worse then Dr. Evil and they are both doctors too. Stop being so evil Michael, your thoughts does Michael need to turn warm and cuddly or does he need to be destroyed ?

Well, being experimented on as a POW will have that effect.

DigiFluid
March 1st, 2008, 10:31 AM
Well, being experimented on as a POW will have that effect.

Indeed. Unit 731, anyone?

I find myself cheering for the villains (esp. Michael) when I watch Atlantis just because the expedition is so hopelessly morally bankrupt. Even though SG-1 was spreading a distinctly American ideology of freedom throughout our galaxy, at least they didn't fight the Goa'uld by conducting medical experimentation on living subjects. Hell, they even stopped it when a rogue agency was using a biological weapon to try to wipe out symbiotes.

only4amoment
March 1st, 2008, 04:50 PM
I find myself cheering for the villains (esp. Michael) when I watch Atlantis just because the expedition is so hopelessly morally bankrupt.

I definitely agree with that. I've been more than a little disappointed with some of the decisions those on Atlantis have made, including those regarding Michael. He has every right to be angry after the treatment he received, horrible as his way of expressing that anger may be.

ckwongau
March 1st, 2008, 06:40 PM
somehow , part of me felt sorry for him , but i think Michael has an Abuse child complex, you know how children were abuse by their parent and then they abuse their child when they grew up.
they blame everything on their abusive parent and so on, the cycle just keep continu.And it is good excuse ,many child abuse use it in court and get a lighter sentence.

In a way Michael just doing what SGA did to him on a bigger and bigger scale.
but someday Michael must own up to his crime, and he can's blame SGA forever.

And may be shepard justification for the retrovirus was right ,he said "It is War".Well it was a war crime back then , and now , and SGA is just as guility as Michael.

And to stop their cyle of gentic experiment, SGA must first admit it's responsibilities ,before bringing michael to justice, may be offer a sincere apologies to Michael before they excute him.

KindlyKeller
March 1st, 2008, 07:48 PM
I definitely have sympathy for Michael, but his methods are unjustifiable. Just as the US and Western Europe were stupid to go screwing around in the Middle East, that doesn't change the fact that terrorists are despicable beyond comprehension.

AutumnDream
March 1st, 2008, 08:08 PM
For a moment during Kindred II I thought that Micheal may not in fact be extremely evil to the point of being utterly campy. And then I remember what show I was watching.

MIZA
March 1st, 2008, 11:04 PM

but he is trying to kill Teyla and her people to get it, i just guess i hate the bad guys with issue problems , i just like my bad guy to be one-sided black and white , clear as day just evil instead of this whole "i got problems!"

GoSpikey
March 2nd, 2008, 02:04 AM
For a moment during Kindred II I thought that Micheal may not in fact be extremely evil to the point of being utterly campy. And then I remember what show I was watching.

:confused:

When exactly? I had a somewhat positive feeling during The Kindred I, but during II? Totally nuts...

:D

The.Road.Not.Taken
March 2nd, 2008, 02:06 AM
:confused:

When exactly? I had a somewhat positive feeling during The Kindred I, but during II? Totally nuts...

:D

it was wkd!!! he was extra :cool:

Achaja
March 2nd, 2008, 02:47 AM
I used to like Michael, used to see in him a true human part but now...he is so ruthless! The scene when he injected something Teyla was disguisting, what was the idea?? I'm not a fan of Saw either this kind of scenes didn't make me feel fun! Blee!!!

KindlyKeller
March 2nd, 2008, 02:52 AM
I used to like Michael, used to see in him a true human part but now...he is so ruthless! The scene when he injected something Teyla was disguisting, what was the idea?? I'm not a fan of Saw either this kind of scenes didn't make me feel fun! Blee!!!

I agree. The scene wasn't graphic anything, but there was something incredibly disturbing about it. Michael's slowly lost what humanity he had.

GoSpikey
March 2nd, 2008, 04:05 AM
I agree. The scene wasn't graphic anything, but there was something incredibly disturbing about it. Michael's slowly lost what humanity he had.

Michael's slowly loosing his everything... No more human, no more Wraith. He's just going insane.

MIZA
March 2nd, 2008, 12:43 PM
i think Michael just needs to die , like Kolya he is just so bad it's not good anymore,

hey i heard that Kolya might come back in a later season is that true?

Jumper_One
March 2nd, 2008, 01:16 PM
hey i heard that Kolya might come back in a later season is that true?

nope

MIZA
March 2nd, 2008, 07:02 PM
Michael's slowly loosing his everything... No more human, no more Wraith. He's just going insane.

agreed, that would be interesting if he rediscovered his humanity and Teyla one day for gave him what he has done to her

YutheGreat
March 4th, 2008, 05:03 AM
Has anyone considered that in MIchael's mind he is doing what he needs to survive? I agree that he is killing hundreds if not thousands of humans because of what he is doing but does anyone hear remember that Jet Li flick. He played a nameless assasin who wishes to kill the emperor but he stops short.

He explains that: What the emperor is doing is killing thousands of people and destroying every other kingdom in China but if the war of the other kingdoms will kill more people in the long run.

Applying this logic to Wraith. Right now Michael is killing thousands of humans in his war with the Wraith but the WRaith has killed millions of humans in the milleniums they have dominated the Pegasus Galaxy.

Of course this is assuming Michael will stop killing once his race has defeated the Wraith. I am not saying Michael is not evil. I am merely saying that it is something to think about. What do you think?

Mitchell82
March 4th, 2008, 06:43 AM
Abducting a group of people that had nothing to do with his transformation and forcing experiments on them that strip them of their free will, and spreading a protein to unknowing humans that would wipe out 30% of the entire human population isn't evil? Right...

He's evil yes but as with the other poster I do sympathize with him. We betrayed him time and time again and basically ruined his status with the Wraith.

MIZA
March 4th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Has anyone considered that in MIchael's mind he is doing what he needs to survive? I agree that he is killing hundreds if not thousands of humans because of what he is doing but does anyone hear remember that Jet Li flick. He played a nameless assasin who wishes to kill the emperor but he stops short.

He explains that: What the emperor is doing is killing thousands of people and destroying every other kingdom in China but if the war of the other kingdoms will kill more people in the long run.

Applying this logic to Wraith. Right now Michael is killing thousands of humans in his war with the Wraith but the WRaith has killed millions of humans in the milleniums they have dominated the Pegasus Galaxy.

Of course this is assuming Michael will stop killing once his race has defeated the Wraith. I am not saying Michael is not evil. I am merely saying that it is something to think about. What do you think?

you have a point however, Michael is not doing it to help the humans he is mad and he hates them he is seeking revenge. murder is murder

if there was another way to stop the wraith without killing innocent people sure thats cool, but i highly doubt the Atlantis and the rest of the Pegasus galaxy are going to give him a parade for what he has done
bottom line is he needs to be stopped and killed !