• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starship Troopers - Marauder

The Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_woGjV_q8fM

http://flash.sonypictures.com/video/...s3/trailer.flv

whoa, looks way better than 2, it actually has Rico in it, and the same actor!! and all the bits from 1 that i loved that they didn't do for 2 like the enlisting stuff awesome... you must be a huge SST fan eh?
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

Indeed & I never have & never will see the second movie but loved the first one & I really hope they take that three out of the title so that people can not be reminded of the second one

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
        Indeed & I never have & never will see the second movie but loved the first one & I really hope they take that three out of the title so that people can not be reminded of the second one
        yeah the second one was like a bad sci-fi horror that they thought "hey this isn't good enough to sell on it's own, lets rewrite it into a franchise of a film that some people love" please don't watch it. i can't believe rico is back!! do you think they'll have Richardson in it?
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

As far as I know Casper Van Dien is the only returning cast member from the first movie

Comment

I actually loved Star Ship Troopers 2, it was an interesting premise, and I thought it rather well executed.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
              I actually loved Star Ship Troopers 2, it was an interesting premise, and I thought it rather well executed.
              it was watchable and rather enjoyable, i'll give you that, but does not stand up next to #1 by any means, the premise was interesting, but i felt the execution had a lot to be desired
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              Quotes!
              sigpic

Comment

Part 2 would have been alot better if that main group was Rico, Carmen & Carl
                Last edited by JohnRico; 28 February 2008, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
                  Part 2 would have been alot better if that main group was Rico, Carmen & Carl
                  yeah probably
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  Quotes!
                  sigpic

Comment

in all honesty I would rather have had a continuation of the cartoon series than another movie...

I didnt like the first 2 movies (loved the book the first one was based on and loved the cartoon)

but the cartoon left off on a hilariously bad cliff hanger >_>

Comment

Oh god, not another one.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Looks like better than 2. Looks way better than AVPR...but lets see how it fares with the critics.
                        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
                          in all honesty I would rather have had a continuation of the cartoon series than another movie...

I didnt like the first 2 movies (loved the book the first one was based on and loved the cartoon)

but the cartoon left off on a hilariously bad cliff hanger >_>
                          there was a toon??!!
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          Quotes!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                            there was a toon??!!
                            yes

the roughneck chronicles

well it was a CGI toon but it had story arcs(each 5 episodes took took place on a different planet excluding the final story arc which was like 8 episodes IIRC) and good character development

took elements from the movie and books and meshed it in quite well the only prbolem was the ending... you can find out what was meant to be the ending before the show go canceled but thats not the same as watching it

you can buy the entire series from Amazon for really cheap as well

Comment

Looks awesome. Can't wait
                              Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Working...
                              X