Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGA Season Five: Who would you like to see as guests stars?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA Season Five: Who would you like to see as guests stars?

With Season five on it's way. It will be on TV sooner that we think. I was thinking who would you like to see as guest star on SGA:

Let's see.

Well, how about Chris Angel Mind Freak:
    Chris as an assended ancient who get kick out of the higher echelons for being naughty. Comes to Atlantis and starts playing mind tricks on the poor Atlanteans
    or:

Ace Farley from KISS: Ace and Todd can compare tattoos. Ace to Todd: "Cool tattoo, man."

or: How about Capt. KirK

Sheppard and Kirk can compete for the women on Atlantis or off world. But they TPTB couldn't afford Bill Shatner outragous pay. ha ha

Just a few thoughts. Any ideas? They can be comical, dramatic or action packed eps

LS
    Last edited by LiquidSky; 27 February 2008, 11:24 AM. Reason: to add more info

I'd say the Furlings ,(I can hear people groaning) but I have a better chance of finding a puddle jumper in the backyard under the compost pile.
    No, seriously, Aidan Ford returning would be cool, if only for one episode to let us know he's ok.
    sigpic

Comment

O'Neill
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I would love to see Aiden Ford make a return and Weir, but we all know the latter won't occur.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck32 View Post
          I would love to see Aiden Ford make a return and Weir, but we all know the latter won't occur.
          Spoiler:
          The real Weir may not, but #2(replicator) is still out there.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Charon View Post
            Spoiler:
            The real Weir may not, but #2(replicator) is still out there.
            Spoilers for s5...

Spoiler:
            In that case the replicator will have to transform into someone else cause Torri ain't coming back.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Who I'd like to see?

>> Sora/Erin Chambers. I really liked her character and would like to see where she is now (assuming she hasn't been culled off-screen...)
              >> Ford/Rainbow Francks. The guy needs a happy ending. Or at least an ending. (Assumming he got off the exploding hive...)
              >> Cadman/Jaime Ray Newman. I love that character and it would be awesome to see her again (assuming tptb forgot who she was)
              >> Kate Heightmeyer/Claire Rankin in a flashback. That death just about ties with the tumour.
              >> More Carson/Paul. 'nuff said
              Spoiler:
              >> Elizabeth. She can replicate now, can't she? I can't see why not.

Comment

I would like to see O'neill Danial or Cameron. Also i wish Teal'c would make a few more guest appearance.

Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Arnold Schwarzenegger would make a great Wraith

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Spoilers for s5...

Spoiler:
                    In that case the replicator will have to transform into someone else cause Torri ain't coming back.
                    Really? I didn't know that. Thanks.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                      Arnold Schwarzenegger would make a great Wraith

Spoiler:
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Wow, it's like he's in a hive already.

Comment

Better get Ford in there. With all the griping that is already going on about a season that hasn't even started, they might not make it to season 6! Better tie up all loose ends while you can!

Seriously,though. I would like to see Ford, RDA, Laden, Michael and Todd. Already got my wish with Daniel!

Comment

Adria, Dr. Lam, Vala, all because they are fun and hot..

My Story:
                            http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post

Spoiler:

Stargate Atlantis has already had 1 Terminator so why not another

Comment

Working...
                              X