PDA

View Full Version : SGA Season Five: Who would you like to see as guests stars?

LiquidSky
February 27th, 2008, 10:27 AM
With Season five on it's way. It will be on TV sooner that we think. I was thinking who would you like to see as guest star on SGA:

Let's see.

Well, how about Chris Angel Mind Freak:
Chris as an assended ancient who get kick out of the higher echelons for being naughty. Comes to Atlantis and starts playing mind tricks on the poor Atlanteans
or:

Ace Farley from KISS: Ace and Todd can compare tattoos.:cool: Ace to Todd: "Cool tattoo, man."

or: How about Capt. KirK

Sheppard and Kirk can compete for the women on Atlantis or off world. But they TPTB couldn't afford Bill Shatner outragous pay.:D ha ha

Just a few thoughts. Any ideas? They can be comical, dramatic or action packed eps

LS

Charon
February 27th, 2008, 01:48 PM
I'd say the Furlings ,(I can hear people groaning) but I have a better chance of finding a puddle jumper in the backyard under the compost pile.
No, seriously, Aidan Ford returning would be cool, if only for one episode to let us know he's ok.:ford:

Jumper_One
February 27th, 2008, 02:47 PM
O'Neill :D

Buck32
February 27th, 2008, 02:55 PM
I would love to see Aiden Ford make a return and Weir, but we all know the latter won't occur.

Charon
February 27th, 2008, 03:07 PM
I would love to see Aiden Ford make a return and Weir, but we all know the latter won't occur.

The real Weir may not, but #2(replicator) is still out there.

Falcon Horus
February 27th, 2008, 03:51 PM
The real Weir may not, but #2(replicator) is still out there.

Spoilers for s5...

In that case the replicator will have to transform into someone else cause Torri ain't coming back.

Reiko
February 27th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Who I'd like to see?

>> Sora/Erin Chambers. I really liked her character and would like to see where she is now (assuming she hasn't been culled off-screen...)
>> Ford/Rainbow Francks. The guy needs a happy ending. Or at least an ending. (Assumming he got off the exploding hive...)
>> Cadman/Jaime Ray Newman. I love that character and it would be awesome to see her again ;) (assuming tptb forgot who she was)
>> Kate Heightmeyer/Claire Rankin in a flashback. That death just about ties with the tumour.
>> More Carson/Paul. 'nuff said :D
>> Elizabeth. She can replicate now, can't she? I can't see why not.

FN-P90
February 27th, 2008, 04:47 PM
I would like to see O'neill Danial or Cameron. Also i wish Teal'c would make a few more guest appearance.

:tealc:

ykickamoocow
February 27th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Arnold Schwarzenegger would make a great Wraith :D

Charon
February 27th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Spoilers for s5...

In that case the replicator will have to transform into someone else cause Torri ain't coming back.

Really? I didn't know that. Thanks.:o

Jumper_One
February 27th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Arnold Schwarzenegger would make a great Wraith :D

:lol:
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee163/Jumper_One/Terminator2.png

PG15
February 27th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Wow, it's like he's in a hive already. ;)

Crichiel
February 27th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Better get Ford in there. With all the griping that is already going on about a season that hasn't even started, they might not make it to season 6! ;) Better tie up all loose ends while you can! :D

Seriously,though. I would like to see Ford, RDA, Laden, Michael and Todd. Already got my wish with Daniel! :cool:

retiredat44
February 27th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Adria, Dr. Lam, Vala, all because they are fun and hot..

:cameron:

ykickamoocow
February 28th, 2008, 02:10 AM
:lol:
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee163/Jumper_One/Terminator2.png

:D

Stargate Atlantis has already had 1 Terminator so why not another :D

Pharaoh Atem
February 28th, 2008, 04:35 AM
Brent Spiner that would great

MerryK
February 28th, 2008, 02:23 PM
I'd love to see Summer Glau, Sean Maher, or Nathan Fillion, and that's not just the Browncoat in me...the first two would make great human aliens, and Nathan Fillion would make a great soldier or scientist.

David Krumholtz would make a great guest star, as would Jeffrey Combs. I'd love to see James Callis or Aaron Douglas, but that might be considered too much crossover between other famous sci-fi shows.

Crichiel
February 28th, 2008, 06:13 PM
I'd love to see Summer Glau, Sean Maher, or Nathan Fillion, and that's not just the Browncoat in me...the first two would make great human aliens, and Nathan Fillion would make a great soldier or scientist.

I'd like to see Nathan Fillion. But I can't see him playing a scientist. Too passive a role for him unless he was even more obnoxious than McKay...that might be worth seeing. I want to see SOMEONE come on and just be lightyears ahead of McKay when it comes to science. Don't get me wrong, I like McKay, but he needs some payback. Have someone come on who treats him the way he treats all the others!

thekillman
February 29th, 2008, 12:24 AM
more bill!!

jenks
February 29th, 2008, 12:43 AM
Vala.

mr_kennedy
February 29th, 2008, 12:52 AM
jerry doyle would be great ships captain
gareth thomas would be a good village elder

and this one is probably never going to happen but milo ventimglia :D season 5 would be awesome if he were in it

David Krumholtz would make a great guest star, as would Jeffrey Combs. I'd love to see James Callis or Aaron Douglas, but that might be considered too much crossover between other famous sci-fi shows.

james callis should guest star with tricia helfer :beckett: and have like a insane/multiple personality thing going (oh wait wrong show)

seriously james callis would be awesome for season 5

and i would love it if jeffrey combs got the michael/todd wraith guest spot he is a great actor

in any case im just happy that michael shanks is going to be in a few eppys

SpinningChevron
February 29th, 2008, 04:13 AM
It would be great to see Patrick Stewart on Atlantis as maybe the British member of the I.O.A as he has a very commanding authority and would really suit the role.

ginsoakedsot
March 1st, 2008, 11:27 AM
Christopher Heyerdahl. Todd cracks me up, but I miss Halling.

Integrabyte
March 1st, 2008, 11:35 AM
Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny :P

Arctic Goddess
March 1st, 2008, 04:56 PM
Ba'al

We need more absolute evil!!!!

elliecat
March 2nd, 2008, 01:08 AM
would love to see rda on atlantis again him and woolsey are a great comic pair! well rda is great with anyone

teal'c was great in midway get him back with ronan

lots more zelenka please hes great!:zelenka25:

The.Road.Not.Taken
March 2nd, 2008, 12:16 PM
would love to see rda on atlantis again him and woolsey are a great comic pair! well rda is great with anyone

teal'c was great in midway get him back with ronan

lots more zelenka please hes great!:zelenka25:

defo rda woolsey and him would be the best i would be falling out my chair just watching a seen like that :O like in the return!!!

FN-P90
March 2nd, 2008, 12:35 PM
defo rda woolsey and him would be the best i would be falling out my chair just watching a seen like that :O like in the return!!!

If RDA would come back at least for one episode that wpould be awsome

Jumper_One
March 2nd, 2008, 12:36 PM
If RDA would come back at least for one episode that wpould be awsome

:indeed:

FN-P90
March 2nd, 2008, 12:37 PM

If RDA came back for at least one episode that would be awsome.

The.Road.Not.Taken
March 2nd, 2008, 12:38 PM
:indeed:

please if you have not seen the continum pics dnt look

but have seen the contium he is inujured fatally in continum so whether or not when continuim is set you never know

i warned you seriously if anything has been spolien sorry:(

FN-P90
March 2nd, 2008, 12:40 PM
please if you have not seen the continum pics dnt look

but have seen the contium he is inujured fatally in continum so whether or not when continuim is set you never know

i warned you seriously if anything has been spolien sorry:(

Wait O'Neill dies? THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The.Road.Not.Taken
March 2nd, 2008, 12:41 PM
Wait O'Neill dies? THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPOLIER TAGS FOOL!!

PG15
March 2nd, 2008, 12:42 PM
Ugh...SPOILER TAGS ARE FOR A REASON!! LEARN IT NOOB!

And...Continuum

takes place in an alternate timeline. It's probably alternate!Jack who dies

The.Road.Not.Taken
March 2nd, 2008, 12:46 PM
Ugh...SPOILER TAGS ARE FOR A REASON!! LEARN IT NOOB!

And...Continuum

takes place in an alternate timeline. It's probably alternate!Jack who dies

please lets hope *prays*

FN-P90
March 2nd, 2008, 12:49 PM
I forgot about the plot for a minuet

what Bal to the time line, sorry.

Once again i am very sorry.

The.Road.Not.Taken
March 2nd, 2008, 12:50 PM
I forgot about the plot for a minuet and what Bal to the time line, sorry.

please edit your post and put spolier tags please!!! i dnt want it spolied for the rest of them

andromeda_dan
March 3rd, 2008, 09:17 AM
The goofy scientist Jay Figel and his assistant, maybe team them up with Kavanaugh.

The.Road.Not.Taken
March 3rd, 2008, 01:16 PM
The goofy scientist Jay Figel and his assistant, maybe team them up with Kavanaugh.

i would love to see him back possible if midway gets rebuilt he should be sent there

talyn2k1
March 3rd, 2008, 01:47 PM
Actors I'd love to see:

Jeffrey Combs, Patrick Stewart, Brent Spiner, Katee Sackhoff
James Marsters (he's been in practically every other good scifi, might as well complete the set :) )

Characters I'd like to see return:

The obvious (Todd, Lorne, Beckett, Zelenka, Michael, Chuck)
Bill Lee (just don't make him stupid again!)
Felger (doing something productive hopefully)
Kavanaugh*
Bates*
*Due to the antagonism they can bring to the episode.
Daniel Jackson (already happening)
Teal'c
It'd be good to see Cameron come in and give Sheppard a run for his money in the demolition / piloting stakes.
Ladon Radim - with a bit of effort, he could be a really great ally/enemy. So far he's just been someone to call up when we need help. It'd be nice to see him calling us every now and then.

I'd like to see them get rid of the cliched character of Larrin and bring in a better representative for the Travellers...or just make Larrin less cliched, that'd do.

Things I do want to see:
An explanation to how the Ancients built ZPMs, gates, drones, etc. Don't want to find a factory because that would be ridiculous, but finding the remains would be good, just to hush all the people who keep constantly begging for that kind of thing.
If we got a drone or two out of it, I think that would be ok without tipping the balance too much!

Things I don't want to see:
No more big technological advances for a while. I like the beams but I do think they've made us a little too powerful. We'll find out when we see them up against a Hive next week!
I don't think its too far fetched to say that it will take us a while to get anything more significant from the Asgard knowledge.

elliecat
March 3rd, 2008, 02:13 PM
yes james marsters would be great! loved him since buffy great actor and funny too.

larrin should be replaced def coz i thought the idea of the travellers was quite good then it was just her, show some more of her people!

also more todd and the wraith.

txTart
March 3rd, 2008, 06:19 PM
I'd love to see Fran, Rodney's replicator, again. Also, I'd love to see Sheppard have a final confrontation with Koyla that is worthy to both characters' history.
That nonsense during Irresponsible was embarrassing.

elliecat
March 4th, 2008, 06:21 AM
i agree, a big koyla/sheppard fight would be great! it was disapointing the way it ended in irresponsible i was expecting more.

id also like to see bra'tac great character and actor.
and the asgard, i miss hermiod and caldwell they should have a much bigger part in atlantis.

:bratacanime02: :jack:

Sam & Jack Shipper
March 4th, 2008, 06:36 AM
Jack O'Neill