Ronon's Pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon's Pistol

Does anyone have pics of Ronon's gun from different angles. I've go a friend who makes props and he's looking for reference materials to use in fabrication of a replica for me. he thinks he can get it pretty close to spec and any help would be greatly appreciated.

There are loads of screen shots on this site
    http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/
    Search through there, travelers is a good episode for it, since there are more than just the one seen, but it'll probably take some looking, I'll get back to you.
    Best quotes ever:
    O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
    Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
    Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
    Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
    Thor:I like the yellow ones
    O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

I took some screenshots for myself for you, their quite good shots from the side
      http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg139/0umopapisdn0/
      Best quotes ever:
      O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
      Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
      Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
      O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Does anyone know how the creators of Ronons pistol came up with the concept?? My husband and I are very interested in figuring this out.

Thanks!

Comment

my GUESS is that the prop designers wanted to give Ronon an outlaw-western look and when I first saw the pistol, my first thought was "19th century revolver." It definately fits with Ronon's nature as a runner, and looks cool at the same time!
          When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
          Zatnikitelman

Comment

Originally posted by Zatnikitelman View Post
            my GUESS is that the prop designers wanted to give Ronon an outlaw-western look and when I first saw the pistol, my first thought was "19th century revolver." It definately fits with Ronon's nature as a runner, and looks cool at the same time!
            I agree when i first saw Ronon's gun it renided me of an old Smith and Weston i saw at a gun show.
            Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisfanatic82 View Post
              Does anyone know how the creators of Ronons pistol came up with the concept?? My husband and I are very interested in figuring this out.

Thanks!
              Do you mean the concept of an energy weapon?
              To be serious my first thoughts were similar to ones stated above.
              Best quotes ever:

Comment

Working...
              X