If you could what weapons would you fit the daedules with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could what weapons would you fit the daedules with

For a while ive been thinking about what weapons i wolud put on a Deadulus like tollan ion cannons or jafa staff cannons what would you fit the deadules with.
    Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

tollon ion cannons are to big, at least in my opinion, and currently they have proven, along with goa'uld energy weapons to be obsolete compared to asgard and ori weapons.

what i would like is to fit drone launchers on the ship, that way we can have even more fire power. we can launch the drones from a distance while the ship closes in enough to use the energy beam.

Comment

capuchino machines...mmmmmmmmm....

Comment

(2 best) Drones of course. After than, Asgard cannons (3rd best).

Comment

I agree about the Drones they would maky the Daedules an formiable ship, but i would still put at least one or two sacled down ion cannons, i mean you cant have to much fire power when your fighting the Wraith. Oh and the Capachino Machines woul be nice to
          Last edited by FN-P90; 26 February 2008, 03:01 PM.
          Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
            capuchino machines...mmmmmmmmm....
            Yes... then we can hurl burning hot masses of cappucino at wraith ships and burn holes through their hulls. Then the wraith will thank us for what a wonderful gift we will have bestowed upon them. The wonder of cappucino that is.

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

a fully stocked bar.

fill the store room with all kinds of alcohol, the have an asgard crack the jamming signal on the hive ships and beem all the alcohol abord, wait a little while, the send in a team of marine and take control of the hive from the drunk wraith.

as for the wraith, send their drunken butts into space.

Comment

I think the most useful addition wouldn't be a weapon but rather a cloaking system that didn't require the power levels that only a ZPM can provide.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                  I think the most useful addition wouldn't be a weapon but rather a cloaking system that didn't require the power levels that only a ZPM can provide.
                  could we move one from a puddle jumper and attach it to the ship, like what mckay did to atlantis. i mean if he can cloak an entire city then a ship shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

serious note:
                    drones
                    asgard ion weapons
                    ancient super beam thingy
                    tollan ion cannons

funny note:
                    omg we should pimp out our ships
                    5000 inch rims, neon lights, etc
                    a horn so u can honk at people
                    Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                    Anime signature in spoiler tag
                    Spoiler:
                    Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Originally posted by SG66 View Post
                      could we move one from a puddle jumper and attach it to the ship, like what mckay did to atlantis. i mean if he can cloak an entire city then a ship shouldn't be a problem.
                      How much power did it require? Didn't he have to use the ZPM to power it? I don't remember for sure.

Surely, though, since the Goa'uld could deploy cloaks on ha'taks then they should be able to slap one onto a 304.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                        How much power did it require? Didn't he have to use the ZPM to power it? I don't remember for sure.

Surely, though, since the Goa'uld could deploy cloaks on ha'taks then they should be able to slap one onto a 304.
                        imagine if we could have had that ability to fight the ori, we could launch surprise attacks then disappere.

Comment

phase tech onboard
                          seriously: remove the missles and replace them with drones.
                          add asgard beam weapons.
                          point defense sattelite beam at the nose.
                          particle cannons.
                          rapidfire plasma cannons.
                          add shields, 2 rapidfire plasma weapons, ion engines, a mk1 naq generator, extra missles and 2x railgun to a 302, give each a missle with a mark IX gatebuster warhead to the 302's.

Comment

Another misspelled thread....

Comment

Greek fire.
                              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
                              X