The Supergate #ARK OF TRUTH SPOILERS#

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Supergate #ARK OF TRUTH SPOILERS#

Sorry if this have been covered. I didn't see a similar thread when I searched.

In the promo for AoT
    Spoiler:
    Sam, Mitchell, and Daniel are all on a Daedelus-type ship and they dial the Supergate to go to the Ori home galaxy. I know in Camelot, Carter was trying to DISRUPT the dialing on the Supergate by going out onto the Supergate itself and messing with it's physical components, but HOW do you dial a Supergate in the first place if you are a lowly Tauri? In The Shroud, Daniel did it with his mind, I am thinking this probably isn't the case here! Are we supposed to know this? Or is it something the movie will probably have to explain.

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post

In the promo for AoT
    Spoiler:
    Sam, Mitchell, and Daniel are all on a Daedelus-type ship and they dial the Supergate to go to the Ori home galaxy. I know in Camelot, Carter was trying to DISRUPT the dialing on the Supergate by going out onto the Supergate itself and messing with it's physical components, but HOW do you dial a Supergate in the first place if you are a lowly Tauri? In The Shroud, Daniel did it with his mind, I am thinking this probably isn't the case here! Are we supposed to know this? Or is it something the movie will probably have to explain.
    Something about Sam being really smart and Daniiel having visions

Comment

P'lat Ho-awl?
      The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
        P'lat Ho-awl?
        .....ooooooo...aaaawwwww......I gotta remember that one.

Comment

Sam said that with the info they got from Daniel, they were able to do it.

Lets say it is another eppie packed into 5 mins =\

Go Green

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
            Sam said that with the info they got from Daniel, they were able to do it.

Lets say it is another eppie packed into 5 mins =\
            When did she say that? Or am I missing a joke? Because I don't get your second line there. If it is a plot hole/dropped storyline thing, then that's fine. I don't go off on them for things like that. I realise not every single moment of discovery the SGC makes can be shown on camera, so I give them a LOT of slack. I was just wondering if they DID explain the dialing at some point and I didn't catch it. I don't even see any symbols on the Supergate!! And they don't have chevrons to lock....Wow! I have more questions about the Supergate than I realised!

Comment

I think she said it right before they were about to dial it. Something along the lines of we are using information we took from daniel when he was a prior to activate it. << I think i slaughtered what she said but it gets the point across.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by padr49904 View Post
                I think she said it right before they were about to dial it. Something along the lines of we are using information we took from daniel when he was a prior to activate it. << I think i slaughtered what she said but it gets the point across.
                Yeah, good excuse to watch it again! Thanks!

Comment

Didnt Kvasir help Carter in helping dial the Supergate the first time but they were stopped because the Ori dialled in first? Cause if thats the case, then Carter would still have Kvasir's instructions that might help.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

it were prior daniels instructions. but kvasir might have helped. with more time kvasir wouldve been able to dial out..

Comment

Yeah, good excuse to watch it again! Thanks!
                      I know that the movie is all over the net, but were did you watch it?? Cause i really wanta see it??
                      What ever i am now, what ever this makes me, what evers happened to me, it doesnt change the man i am, have been, or want to be.- Colonel Saul Tigh.

Some times you have to roll a hard six-Admiral Adama

sigpic -Rest in Peace Battlestar Pegasus. BS62!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

In the promo for AoT
                        Spoiler:
                        Lowly Tau'ri... We look kool remember after destroying Anubis and the Goa'uld. Dude! We killed a Ori Warship with a Wraith Cruiser.
                        But Maybe they rang the doorbell. (Ill Check for pecifics later)
                        Pure.

Comment

Originally posted by PureMarksman View Post
                          Lowly Tau'ri... We look kool remember after destroying Anubis and the Goa'uld. Dude! We killed a Ori Warship with a Wraith Cruiser.
                          When was that?

Comment

Originally posted by PureMarksman View Post
                            But Maybe they rang the doorbell. (Ill Check for pecifics later)
                            When did we have a wraith cruiser in our posetion? Do you mean when the supergate opened and caught an ori ship in the kawoosh.
                            Best quotes ever:
                            O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                            Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                            Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                            Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                            Thor:I like the yellow ones
                            O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Hive. The hive was detonated with 2 nukes therefor jumping the active gate power tot eh supergate in which is destroyed an ORI ship.

or to quote mcay

"We blew up an ORI ship by blowing up a Hive ship!"

Comment

Working...
                              X