This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is Sg1/ SGA back on????

Ok, so even though i live in the UK im still right up to date with USA episode wise so i could do with knowing when the second half of the season starts up??? If of course anyone knows.

Muchos Thanks,

Between late January and mid Febuary. Like usual. Thats my guess anyway.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

i thought that there had been some posts about speculation of new Atlantis episodes airing in november?

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
        i thought that there had been some posts about speculation of new Atlantis episodes airing in november?
        It will air in Canada in November, and the UK gets the new ones before the states in December sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
          It will air in Canada in November, and the UK gets the new ones before the states in December sometime.
          ah ok cool thanks

Comment

ah ok cool thanks
            Actually, I should amend that. New Atlantis episodes will air in Canada in November, but not SG1. The first people who will get SG1 will be the UK, and they will get Atlantis in sinc.

Comment

Actually, I should amend that. New Atlantis episodes will air in Canada in November, but not SG1. The first people who will get SG1 will be the UK, and they will get Atlantis in sinc.
              by new do you mean new to canada, that they havnt gotten atlantis yet or do you mean new as in the second part of "The Storm" and on?

Comment

by new do you mean new to canada, that they havnt gotten atlantis yet or do you mean new as in the second part of "The Storm" and on?
                New as in hasn't aired anywhere else. The Eye will air in Canada November 8th I believe.

Comment

New as in hasn't aired anywhere else. The Eye will air in Canada November 8th I believe.
                  ok now this confuses me. how can they air the new episodes in canada already when the US has to wait for january? and are the only showing atlantis and not the new SG-1s? I know it is filmed in canada, and no offense to our northern neighbors, but it is a U.S. show first, so how can it air in canada before the U.S.? it always seems weird to me how far apart they air it between the U.S., Canada, and the U.K.. why dont they just air it at the same time in all three?

Comment

Because they are airing on different networks in each country and they each have their programing decisions.

The UK always gets the last half of the season before the US because they don't get a break between.

Comment

Working...
                    X