Wraith Ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith Ships

I really want them to expand on the origins/details about wraith ships. They are organic and can regrow. So does that mean they grow from something small? Do they get old? Do they die? Do they start as an egg? Are they a seed? I think it would be cool to see a wraith leaving an old dieing hive, and entering a new born hive. I also think that being organic is a major weakness for the wraith. I mean can a hive ship get sick? Do they have thoughts or emotions? If they regrow they obviously have some form of metabolism so what do they eat? why is it that every time we find or steal a hive ship or any wraith ship we seem to lose it somehow? It is either destroyed reclaim or what ever. And if it eats what does it excrete? Are the smaller ships made by the hive? or a cruiser or something? Can they be made like animals make blood cells???? I would love to know the answers to these questions.

Yes all good questions, and I wish they would expand on this, there has been some rumor that they will enclude some stuff on how they are developed.

Probably they grow it like a we would make a organ (i.d heart, lungs etc..) with a specilaized group of cells (i.d stem cells) and use a solution heavy in the nessary nutrients. They most undoubtly use an accelerante to speed up the growing process.

And they would have to input some kind of energy to the ship when fully developed to keep it functioning, but that can come in many forms.

Comment

I was thinking more along the lines of a Tree.. or plant, perhaps a nail..

Comment

I think that the Wraith create a metal exo-skeleton for the ship with the frame, engines, weapons and stuff then grow the hull,corridors and everything else around it. HOW? I dunno would definately love to find out.

Comment

Working...
        X