thoughts on new small arms weapons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thoughts on new small arms weapons.

right heres your place to post on what new ''HANDHELD'' weapons to replace current ones in sgc armory

new assualt rifle = a automatic railgun capable of 90 rounds per minute being railguns theyd have enough power to break through the armor on a tank in a single shot (proven by us military in real life) this is to replace m4's sa-80's and the like in the sgc

portable beam cannon = to replace the rocket launcher no need for replacement ammo being energy wep and all with some sorta naqauda power generator could sustain for quite some time. would be excellent for dealing with darts or ori fighters especialy if it had an tracking system in the launchers.

portable drone launcher = to replace rocket launcher weve seen what a single drone can do to a wraith cruiser so maybe find a way to scale them down a bit and build a launcher for them and wola great anti heavy armor weapon and anti air wep with unprecidented hunter seeker ability.

side arm = obviosle a energy wep we need em everyone else gets them but maybe reduce to make no sound at all a new stealth weapons with 3 settings like zats

smg = probably another energy weapon with the rate of fire of a normal smg just not needing the ammo space

mini drone launcher = kind of like a mortor only fires hundreds of mini drones onto the target area to track and dismantle enemy infantry without getting your hands dirty could also be launched from a modified gun or wristband like kull wariors

personal sheild = is obviose

armor = modified kull warior armor

grenades = some sorta powerful tracking grenade programe it were u want it to go it flys off and blows up were you told it to havent put much thought into the area.

so what are your thoughts what would you do differently if you were a weapon designer
    if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

turn the x-699 into three types of weapons:
    guns[ronon]
    p90-size
    large rifle[big impact]

personal shields are so far impossible. small beam weapons arent feasible: they take too much power

Comment

the x-699 isn't a serious weapon!!
      i would love to see a personal cloaking device, perhaps asgard design, that would missioons make alot easier. And i wonder do they use snipers in SG, they would be great for securing the gate on a foreign world without being detected.
      Study the great, they wil enlighten your soul

Comment

Originally posted by ffstbh View Post
        the x-699 isn't a serious weapon!!
        i would love to see a personal cloaking device, perhaps asgard design, that would missioons make alot easier. And i wonder do they use snipers in SG, they would be great for securing the gate on a foreign world without being detected.
        yeah ive seen them use snipers before in one of the episodes jack swaps his p90 for a marines sniper rifle to take out jafa in a minning facility.

and why are personal sheilds impossible they dont have to last foreever after the battles over we ussualy pull back through the gate were they could be recharged at the sgc

and energy weps seem to have there purpose especialy as side arms the 15 round mag of a 9mm compared to the infinite rounds of a zat gun wraith stunner or ronnons gun for instance. maybe not so much as a smg though

Comment

use a bulpup asault rifle with a underslung grenade launcher and have Knaq grenades also give the wepon telescopic sights posibly a sterl aug or tavor

side arm travlers guns nuf said

rocket launchers weve seen mcay launch a drone via his tablet so im sure a postable drone launcher is posble

Heavy wepon have a dialable energy wepon that can either shoot strong and slow or normal and fast

mortars use normal ones with Knaq rounds

shotgun AA12

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Right now our small arm weapons are fine in fact they couldn't be better in my mind

Over the next hundred years I could see some of those weapons being made

As for personal shield I think it would take us a while to reverse engineer them and not feasible as for personal cloaks I think we should focus on the Asgard ones which were sweet
            Vote Anubis for President in 2012
            A Face you Can Trust
            sigpic
            So whats the worst that could happen?
            Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
            It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

we already have personal cloaking devices. Their from the Sodan.

Id like to see a type of gun that shoots energy bullets. Like a mix between a travelers pistol and a rail gun.
              Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                Right now our small arm weapons are fine in fact they couldn't be better in my mind
                Over the next hundred years I could see some of those weapons being made

As for personal shield I think it would take us a while to reverse engineer them and not feasible as for personal cloaks I think we should focus on the Asgard ones which were sweet
                thats what i think to as they have proven how effective they are against all enemys

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                  thats what i think to as they have proven how effective they are against all enemys
                  well yeah but its more about what cool new weapons you would make for an sg team using sg tech.

Comment

Originally posted by a6346 View Post
                    well yeah but its more about what cool new weapons you would make for an sg team using sg tech.
                    ok then, handheld railguns would be kool

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                    Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Working...
                    X