Super Soldier Armor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Soldier Armor

If i remeber rightly all the supersoldiers (Anubis's) died or we're killed, the armor was real Ubber and basically nothing could kill them until the SGC made the anti-kull weapon, jus a thought, it might seem sick since we've seen the body of the Kull warriors inside the armor, but we've also seen Vala and Daniel wear the armor, would it not make sence for the SGC or even Atlantis use the armor.. the IOA and US Government are always complaining of the SGC not bring technologies that can help..

mebes the armor could be a big jump in technology advancments..

lol because of the SGC they now have the asgard tech, an ancient city and who know what more. I think they have taken a closer look to the armer, good question why they didn't take it in production. They might not have figured it out. I also wonder why they never made cloaking devices for the SG teams, we have encounterd several, the asgard had one, the sudan (which we can't use because of radiation, unfortunately) and Hathor and Nerty (or however u spell that name). Maybe we will see it in the future, but i doubt it.
    Study the great, they wil enlighten your soul

Comment

Originally posted by ffstbh View Post
      lol because of the SGC they now have the asgard tech, an ancient city and who know what more. I think they have taken a closer look to the armer, good question why they didn't take it in production. They might not have figured it out. I also wonder why they never made cloaking devices for the SG teams, we have encounterd several, the asgard had one, the sudan (which we can't use because of radiation, unfortunately) and Hathor and Nerty (or however u spell that name). Maybe we will see it in the future, but i doubt it.
      There's an entire episode devoted to the Sodan cloaking device. I'm not sure if we're still using them, but one would infer from the episode that they were in widespread use for covert/espionoge missions.

Comment

Sound like a good idea to me There was also an episode where teal'c was stuck in this game chair thing and one of the Super soldiers had a cloak. Why not try that?
        Zero Point Energy by 0 Kelvin: Just go to Wikipedia, type in Absolute 0, hit enter. It'll save a little bit of my time and effort.

better to be wrong and alive than right and dead

sigpic

Comment

that might be interesting, reverse engineer kull warrior's shield and armor (make it look more "earthy") add a cloak on it (shield would stop radiation stuffs) and we got a big bad super human and can annhilate the wraith with ease....

that is EXACTLY why it isnt there, sure, it'd be nice, but what would be the point of writing a show where there is no struggle from the protagonists and we just wipe out the wraith...no more big enemy...

Comment

We did implement it.... Remember in "Heroes" where Bill is talking about how the metal in a vest would super heat after a staff blast, so instead they created a plastic based off of Kull's armor to dissipate the blast

Comment

the asgard cloak was in shades of gray and we know from that we arent allowed to take it or study it on earth, possibly there as well, but now they are gone maybe but that would just be wrong if we break it. Of course we could probably make our own but they are quite bulky. The sodan we have a signficant quantity of but we would need some radiation shield to use it safely. The gould ones were very rare and only a few could get them.

That armor probably was the best armor that any scifi series has given, add a cloak and inertial dampeners and that is a soldier that would never die.
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

i think it would be possible to study the kull warrior armor, can you imagine the advantage it would give us against the ori soldiers and the wraith.

Comment

unless they can replicate it using the asgard tech, it's doubtful they could make more of such armour - earth tech still ain't good at handling "unbreakable" stuff
                  remember the goa'uld bracelets in s9 ? they were impervious to all know earth cutting tools

Comment

The design of the asgard cloaking device has to be avalible for us now we got al there knowledge.

Comment

true, but it might take a while to find it, and to understand it before we can begin integration.

Comment

yes but surely it's worth the time

Comment

They should engineer some of that tech for use by Earth. It would be very handy against the Wraith.

Drones also killed the Super soliders.

I would think a hand held Asgard beam or any beam weapon would kill it by slicing it in two. Two much concentrated raw power.

Comment

We just need cloak and personal shields.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris_x-303 View Post
                              If i remeber rightly all the supersoldiers (Anubis's) died or we're killed, the armor was real Ubber and basically nothing could kill them until the SGC made the anti-kull weapon, jus a thought, it might seem sick since we've seen the body of the Kull warriors inside the armor, but we've also seen Vala and Daniel wear the armor, would it not make sence for the SGC or even Atlantis use the armor.. the IOA and US Government are always complaining of the SGC not bring technologies that can help..

mebes the armor could be a big jump in technology advancments..
                              Did we ever get ahold of the production facility?? Get a working copy other than the one on that soldier brought back for questioning?? IMO it takes more than one suit to strip apart for reverse engineering..

Comment

Working...
                              X