This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ideal for a story Arc for 5 SPOILERS from Kindred

An idea struck me. Teyla is pregnant and I believe the child is Michael's son. Since it would appear he had a hand in its conception. What if Teyla chooses to stay with Michael and help raise her son. Michael will enhance the Wraith DNA in her to make her more like him.Teyla would act as Michael's queen.

Teyla stays with Michael for half or the whole season eventually John will got through great lenghts to get her back even make a pact with Todd against the team. Todd gets captured by SGA. Todd will give Shepard the means to rescue Teyla if John will lets him go.

In this arc, who gets to take over Teyla's duties in the Team?

Keller.

What do you guys think?
    Stargate Revival Please!

Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

To me that sounds great, but it's too much like Sha're's story.
      My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

I like the idea, but there is one condition. Teyla must make her own decision. I don't want her to stay with Michael because she was brainwashed. She could even be the new enemy, after all she knows everything about Atlantis That would be a real punch to Altantis
        And I don't think it's like Sha're story, because Sha're's mind was controlled for most of the time.

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
          An idea struck me. Teyla is pregnant and I believe the child is Michael's son. Since it would appear he had a hand in its conception. What if Teyla chooses to stay with Michael and help raise her son. Michael will enhance the Wraith DNA in her to make her more like him.Teyla would act as Michael's queen.

Teyla stays with Michael for half or the whole season eventually John will got through great lenghts to get her back even make a pact with Todd against the team. Todd gets captured by SGA. Todd will give Shepard the means to rescue Teyla if John will lets him go.

Keller.

What do you guys think?
          All i can say is i hope you're way off the mark, because i wouldn't like things to go that way, especially with Keller on the Team, there's no way they'd do that, i mean apart from the temptation to shoot her in the back of the head every time they head out, why would they risk taking out their CMO every time they go offworld?

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post

Keller.

What do you guys think?
            you cant make teyla bad!!! nooooo!! she is too good to be bad lol!!
            sigpic
            [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Guys, I did not say Teyla will be evil. I said she chose to stay with Michael because Michael will keep the Child and the Athosians. So it is her choice to stay out of her duty as mother and Leader. She is gona be similar to Vala in season 10. Of course Michael will make her do stuff to prove her loyalty to him and his cause. Teyla could lead the hybrids against the Wraiths in the field occassionally bumping heads with Shepard. She could also take command of a queen and have her deliver her hive into Michael's ambush.

Michael doesn't really need to go after Atlantis at least for now because his race doesn't feed so he has no use for Earth eventually he may go after Atlantis out of spite or just to see it burn but for now he has the Wraith to deal with.

The reason I wanted to put Keller on the Team was to address the ships of
              Keller/Mckay and the Doctor and the Caveman. Plus putting SHepard in the middle kind of gives him a lot to do to keep the team together while his heart is aching for Teyla. Not to mention, since he will always have to watch out for the newbie.

Also since Keller is on the frontline unit. Carson can take back his position as chief medical officer of Atlantis. I like that guy.
              Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Working...
              X