• Show
Clear All

sins of a solar empire

if anyones after a DEEP game involving fleets of starships, give this a try

i hear theres a sg mod on the cards already
    sigpic
    EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
    -Liberty Prime

Thanks for posting that link. It looked great until I saw it was a RTS game. I simply don't have the twitch reflexes and instant decision making capabilities to play RTS games. Oh well.

Comment

i only mention it because the capitol ships have beam weapons like the deadalus(its what i renamed it ingame) and a few wings of fighters(which i lovingly call 302's)
      Last edited by rlr149; 24 February 2008, 01:04 PM.
      sigpic
      EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
      -Liberty Prime

Comment

Probably the first all round good game of it's type. Most games get close but tend to lack in certain areas.

Comment

Mmm I don't know it's from Stardock. I've found some of their products to be a bit, unpolished shall we say?
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by bliv View Post
            Probably the first all round good game of it's type. Most games get close but tend to lack in certain areas.
            where did Homeworld lack?
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X