This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best science-fiction speech

Post here the best scifi speech ever given. No matter if by Picard, Adama, or or or even
    SGU: Their Only Mission is Survival

Indeed.
    Who knew that this was to take literally!

Forever my team:

Sisko has kmade acouple of great ones. And so did Rev Bem of Andromeda in Angel Dark Demon Bright

Comment

is there a page where these speeches get collected?? I'd love to reread some of them! Especially the last one of Captain Archer
      SGU: Their Only Mission is Survival

Indeed.
      Who knew that this was to take literally!

Forever my team:

Comment

yeah, that one was good, and the one that janeway made at the end of Caretaker.

Comment

wait by sci-fi speech do you mean speeches about sci-fi or speeches in sci-fi
          if it's in sci-fi then
          nathan petrelli
          Spoiler:
          just before he was shot
          Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
          sigpic

Comment

Not really a speech I suppose, but when John talked about wormhole weapons at the end of Peacekeeper Wars. Awesome!

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
            The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Captain Malcom Reynolds in "Serenity" (the movie) after he first gives orders to make the ship look like a Reaver ship so they can get to Miranda.
              Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
              "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
              sigpic
              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                Captain Malcom Reynolds in "Serenity" (the movie) after he first gives orders to make the ship look like a Reaver ship so they can get to Miranda.
                *rodney thing* Yeah, that was a good one, if I remember, I want that movie. *sobs from unfairness of the verse.*

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                  *rodney thing* Yeah, that was a good one, if I remember, I want that movie. *sobs from unfairness of the verse.*
                  I have the movie and the series. It's awesome.

Another one is Sam's speech in "Heroes Part 2" at Janet's memorial.
                  sigpic
                  dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                    I have the movie and the series. It's awesome.

Another one is Sam's speech in "Heroes Part 2" at Janet's memorial.
                    Yes, and the brief part from the documentary that we saw, that was speech like.

Comment

why read it when you can listen to it

http://boomp3.com/m/c92b85f04832/lee-s-amazing-speech

from battlestar galactica season 3 crossroads pt 2 this whole speech was done in 1 TAKE
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Yes, and the brief part from the documentary that we saw, that was speech like.
                        Also Elizabeth's speech during "Sunday" while I sat, looking at my TV and bawling my eyes out.
                        sigpic
                        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post

from battlestar galactica season 3 crossroads pt 2 this whole speech was done in 1 TAKE
                          Oh yes....that one.....I was blown away by that one. It almost made me go in Baltars defense as well.

Comment

Oh yes....that one.....I was blown away by that one. It almost made me go in Baltars defense as well.
                            baltar was innocent and lee let everyone know why.
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post

I love that one! I was on Baltar's side after that (in the trial, not neccessarily otherwise).

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                              The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Working...
                              X