PDA

View Full Version : Another baby?

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 09:27 AM
This is from JS's blog myspace blog...
[mod insert - speculation that could become a spoliler is placed in spoiler tags}

Anyway, so far so good on the character-building front, even if prosthetics are included far too soon for my taste. Can't say much more than that on the subject, as well as others (I am also kept in the dark on whether it'll be Ronan or McKay fathering Jen's babies, so there's really no point in asking me these things) but stay tuned for more hints and surprises to come in the conclusion of season 4.

Uh, I dunno about any one here, but I don't think Jen should have a baby just yet.

This is a discussion so there can be anti and pro all around.

Thanks Lah for the JS blog snippet.

The_Carpenter
February 22nd, 2008, 09:34 AM
I'm fairly certain her comment was in jest.

She is most likely referring to the scenes between Keller and Ronon and Keller and Rodney. Though in my opinion the Keller and Rodney thing is moot, just because Rodney interpreted it one way doesn't make that one way correct

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 09:35 AM

Anyway, so far so good on the character-building front, even if prosthetics are included far too soon for my taste. Can't say much more than that on the subject, as well as others (I am also kept in the dark on whether it'll be Ronan or McKay fathering Jen's babies, so there's really no point in asking me these things) but stay tuned for more hints and surprises to come in the conclusion of season 4.

Uh, I dunno about any one here, but I don't think Jen should have a baby just yet.

it would be cool if she did have one because of the tension beteewen ronan and mckay

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 09:35 AM
Well she was talking about prosthetics and I've read JM talk about them lately in his blog too so I'm starting to get worried. :S

The_Carpenter
February 22nd, 2008, 09:38 AM
Well she was talking about prosthetics and I've read JM talk about them lately in his blog too so I'm starting to get worried. :S

Likely some alien transformation thing. Atlantis isn't a soap and the writers likely won't write in a pregnancy unless the actress is really pregnant.

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 09:39 AM
Likely some alien transformation thing. Atlantis isn't a soap and the writers likely won't write in a pregnancy unless the actress is really pregnant.

I'm hoping. But JM did want to write a Rodney/Katie pregnany. I'm loosing a bit of faith in the writers, I hope they don't go into canon ships. :S

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 09:40 AM
it would be cool if she did have one because of the tension beteewen ronan and mckay

If it's Rodney's, I'll be fine with whatever they do.

The_Carpenter
February 22nd, 2008, 09:41 AM
I'm hoping. But JM did want to write a Rodney/Katie pregnany. I'm loosing a bit of faith in the writers, I hope they don't go into canon ships. :S

Did he :eek: ?

then why did he end the relationship in Quarantine I wonder

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 09:43 AM
Did he :eek: ?

then why did he end the relationship in Quarantine I wonder

Because of Rachel's pregnancy. Since they didn't plan on Teyla having a baby, they didn't go with the Rodney and Katie one, I guess.

g.o.d
February 22nd, 2008, 09:44 AM
holy ****:eek:

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 09:47 AM
holy ****:eek:

That's what I said. This is still speculation though. Were not entirely sure that she will be pregnant in S5.

Bagpuss
February 22nd, 2008, 09:49 AM
I'm pretty sure Jewel was joking around.:)

She might have to be fitted for prosthetics to :
*Speculation and spoiler for S4 eps aired so far*
play Replicator Keller again if the plot requires it ,or be fed on by a Wraith,be "aged"...or become a changeling of some kind.Could be any, or none of those things.Just saying.:)

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 09:50 AM
I'm pretty sure Jewel was joking around.:)

She might have to be fitted for prosthetics to :
*Speculation*
play Replicator Keller again if the plot requires it ,or be fed on by a Wraith,be "aged"...or become a changeling of some kind.Could be any, or none of those things.Just saying.:)

Well. There is the whole The Last Man ep when Shep is in the future, and has to go back in time. Maybe she did get preggers and then Shep went back and undid it all. :D

I feel a little better now. :P

The_Carpenter
February 22nd, 2008, 09:52 AM
Because of Rachel's pregnancy. Since they didn't plan on Teyla having a baby, they didn't go with the Rodney and Katie one, I guess.

Thanks, I remember reading that now.

I wonder if this has anything to do with Keller being a regular? Season 5 seems to be getting more and more intriguing the more I hear about it, seriously hope it doesn't become too soapy though the Rodney Katie thing was awful.

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 09:54 AM

I wonder if this has anything to do with Keller being a regular? Season 5 seems to be getting more and more intriguing the more I hear about it, seriously hope it doesn't become too soapy though the Rodney Katie thing was awful.

i agree i didn't like that but season 5 is looking to have many new surprises waiting for us:D

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 09:56 AM

Yeah, that wasn't the best ship they could have gone with. I liked him with Cadman better. :P I'm hoping the writers learned from some of the *****ing we've done about canon ships. :P

i agree i didn't like that but season 5 is looking to have many new surprises waiting for us:D

I like surprises. Just not shippy surprises. :(

Bagpuss
February 22nd, 2008, 09:59 AM
Well. There is the whole The Last Man ep when Shep is in the future, and has to go back in time. Maybe she did get preggers and then Shep went back and undid it all. :D

I feel a little better now. :P

LOL .Good .No need for anyone to panic just yet.:D

prion
February 22nd, 2008, 09:59 AM
I'd prefer a 'no' on any more babies, but we'll have to wait and see what happens. Shows usually only write in pregnancies if an actress gets pregnant (except for soaps, where everybody is pregnant)

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 10:00 AM
I'd prefer a 'no' on any more babies, but we'll have to wait and see what happens. Shows usually only write in pregnancies if an actress gets pregnant (except for soaps, where everybody is pregnant)

True, and while JS is married I doubt she is pregnant. If Atlantis does become a soap even the Replicators will be pregnant!!! :P

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 10:09 AM
True, and while JS is married I doubt she is pregnant. If Atlantis does become a soap even the Replicators will be pregnant!!! :P

now that i would like to see and then they give birth a clone looking exactly like them

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 10:13 AM
now that i would like to see and then they give birth a clone looking exactly like them

:lol:

cabouse18
February 22nd, 2008, 10:19 AM

Yeah that would be too much....if she is preggers in real life...just show her from the chest up in eps....they did it on Voyager when Torres was preggers....don't write it in...gets too complicated....case in point this season ;)

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 10:21 AM
Yeah that would be too much....if she is preggers in real life...just show her from the chest up in eps....they did it on Voyager when Torres was preggers....don't write it in...gets too complicated....case in point this season ;)

:P Yeah, they do that a lot in sitcoms, film them from the chest up, put stuff in front of the belly, have them stand behind tall things. All that stuff. :D I'd rather them try to hide the pregnancy then write it in.

Padme18
February 22nd, 2008, 10:24 AM

That would be too Battlestart Galactica esque. I like the idea of a love triangle with her, Ronan, and Rodney, but I'm not sure about a pregnancy. That would be too wierd. And even if JS is pregnant in real life they don't have to write in into the script. They didn't write AT's pregnancy into the script when she was pregnant. Other shows have hidden the pregnancy of the actress as well, JAG did it when Catherine Bell was pregnant.

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 10:26 AM
That would be too Battlestart Galactica esque. I like the idea of a love triangle with her, Ronan, and Rodney, but I'm not sure about a pregnancy. That would be too wierd. And even if JS is pregnant in real life they don't have to write in into the script. They didn't write AT's pregnancy into the script when she was pregnant. Other shows have hidden the pregnancy of the actress as well, JAG did it when Catherine Bell was pregnant.

That they did! :D And they can send Keller away fine. Just like they did with AT, sending her off to Area 51 when she got pregnant. I can kinda see why they wrote RL pregnancy into the show.

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 10:28 AM
That they did! :D And they can send Keller away fine. Just like they did with AT, sending her off to Area 51 when she got pregnant. I can kinda see why they wrote RL pregnancy into the show.

I dnt think she is really pregnant and he was just kidding about the pregnancy so there is really no need 2 worryy they wouldsn't do too preganacys in a row

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 10:29 AM
I dnt think she is really pregnant and he was just kidding about the pregnancy so there is really no need 2 worryy they wouldsn't do too preganacys in a row

I dunno, they have done some not so smart things lately. I wouldn't put it passed them.

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 10:33 AM
I dunno, they have done some not so smart things lately. I wouldn't put it passed them.

obviously if its causing this much uproar they wouldn't do it lol i hope not it will spoil keller

cabouse18
February 22nd, 2008, 10:36 AM
:P Yeah, they do that a lot in sitcoms, film them from the chest up, put stuff in front of the belly, have them stand behind tall things. All that stuff. :D I'd rather them try to hide the pregnancy then write it in.

Exactly....I think they could have gotten away with it with Rachel too. Don't get me wrong I don't mind the storyline we have now with Teyla....but I think it would have worked the other way with showing her from the chest up etc or she still could have gone to the dark side as they were thinking and left Atlantis to search for her people and returned in the S5 premiere. Lots of things could have been done...I just hope now they aren't getting carried away with the whole baby thing.

Starxgate
February 22nd, 2008, 10:37 AM
If Stargate becomes a soap opera I am done. If there is one thing that Stargate isn't it is a soap opera. Are the writers out of ideas that they have to come to do this ? Is everybody going to have a baby on this now ? I understand the situation with Rachel but come on enough is enough.

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 10:38 AM
obviously if its causing this much uproar they wouldn't do it lol i hope not it will spoil keller

I think they are shipping her WAY too much. They need to pick one and stick with it! NOT RONON! The little voice in my head is telling me that they are smarter than getting ANOTHER member of the expedition pregnant if they can stop it. :P

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 10:39 AM
I think they are shipping her WAY too much. They need to pick one and stick with it! NOT RONON! The little voice in my head is telling me that they are smarter than getting ANOTHER member of the expedition pregnant if they can stop it. :P

Ronon would be a good choice for keller they obviously like each other so they should get with the smoochies

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 10:40 AM
Exactly....I think they could have gotten away with it with Rachel too. Don't get me wrong I don't mind the storyline we have now with Teyla....but I think it would have worked the other way with showing her from the chest up etc or she still could have gone to the dark side as they were thinking and left Atlantis to search for her people and returned in the S5 premiere. Lots of things could have been done...I just hope now they aren't getting carried away with the whole baby thing.

I hope so too. Atlantis does NOT need a baby boom!

If Stargate becomes a soap opera I am done. If there is one thing that Stargate isn't it is a soap opera. Are the writers out of ideas that they have to come to do this ?

Well, fans have been begging for canon ships, so they might just want to start that route. I dunno. I don't want a canon ship. Well... I like JT, but I like it the way it is. :P

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 10:41 AM
Ronon would be a good choice for keller they obviously like each other so they should get with the smoochies

Well, she likes Rodney too. And they compaired her to Melena. That killed it for me, as I was once a RK shipper, and that proved men can't write romance all that well.

Starxgate
February 22nd, 2008, 10:41 AM
Well, fans have been begging for canon ships, so they might just want to start that route

I know I havent. Stargate is a military show at heart. No romances in this show damn it :S Stargate is not meant for romances

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 10:42 AM
Well, she likes Rodney too. And they compaired her to Melena. That killed it for me, as I was once a RK shipper, and that proved men can't write romance all that well.

she likes rodney but i don't think she is serious about him keller is a bit of a flirt

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 10:44 AM
I know I havent. Stargate is a military show at heart. No romances in this show damn it :S Stargate is not meant for romances

I agree! :D

she likes rodney but i don't think she is serious about him keller is a bit of a flirt

Yeah, but she kinda needs to pick!

Starxgate
February 22nd, 2008, 10:47 AM
I agree! :D

The only reason babies should get involved is if that actress is pregnant. Nothing more & nothing less. They are crossing a fine line if they are doing it for the hell of it

The_Carpenter
February 22nd, 2008, 10:47 AM

Indeed :tealc:

The only ships I want to see are the variety that are armed to the teeth with big honkin space guns :jack:

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 10:48 AM
The only reason babies should get involved is if that actress is pregnant. Nothing more & nothing less. They are crossing a fine line if they are doing it for the hell of it

can i say do we actually no for defo that she is going to be pregnant in the series or in fact if she is actual pregant in real life

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 10:49 AM

Yeah, that would be going a bit far.

Indeed :tealc:

The only ships I want to see are the variety that are armed to the teeth with big honkin space guns :jack:

:lol: AGREED! :P

FoolishPleasure
February 22nd, 2008, 10:58 AM
My opinion (which doesn't mean much), is that TPTB are just being snarky on the blog because of all the negativity surrounding Keller and her ho-ing flirting with various men.

Move along. Nothing to see here. ;)

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 11:00 AM
My opinion (which doesn't mean much), is that TPTB are just being snarky on the blog because of all the negativity surrounding Keller and her ho-ing flirting with various men.

Move along. Nothing to see here. ;)

Well, that was Jewel's blog. Not JMs. But yes, she has been doing a lot of 'flirting'. :P

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 11:03 AM
Well, that was Jewel's blog. Not JMs. But yes, she has been doing a lot of 'flirting'. :P

wat is rong with flirting Nothing!! everyone does it lOL!!

FoolishPleasure
February 22nd, 2008, 11:05 AM

I've read that Jewell has been very upset with how Keller has (not) gone over with the fans, and since she is one of JM's "golden characters who do no wrong" you can imagine office talk between her and the writers. Bet its pretty spiteful. :)

Seriously, there isn't any real talk about more babies in the show. Otherwise they'd have to change the name to "Days of Our Lives in Atlantis".

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 11:12 AM
I've read that Jewell has been very upset with how Keller has (not) gone over with the fans, and since she is one of JM's "golden characters who do no wrong" you can imagine office talk between her and the writers. Bet its pretty spiteful. :)

Seriously, there isn't any real talk about more babies in the show. Otherwise they'd have to change the name to "Days of Our Lives in Atlantis".

she hasn't won over as many fans because no one is giving her a chance because they liked carson to much and it anit really fair

cabouse18
February 22nd, 2008, 11:15 AM
she hasn't won over as many fans because no one is giving her a chance because they liked carson to much and it anit really fair

I was a fan of Carson but to be honest....she doesn't bother me that much. Her character definately needs to be developed....that bothers me but her in general b/c of her replacing Carson....not the reason I have reservations about her.

ciannwn
February 22nd, 2008, 11:17 AM

I did give her a chance and finally liked her in 'Trio'. If they keep her more like that I'll be fine with the character.

As for more babies on the show, no thanks. Why would Tau'ri women want to bring children into the Pegasus galaxy when they could just go back home where it's safer?

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 11:20 AM
I did give her a chance and finally liked her in 'Trio'. If they keep her more like that I'll be fine with the character.

As for more babies on the show, no thanks. Why would Tau'ri women want to bring children into the Pegasus galaxy when they could just go back home where it's safer?

if she does get pregnant on the show they might send her home on maternity leave for a while

alyssa
February 22nd, 2008, 11:26 AM

I used to read her myspace blog before she made it friends only, and early on she was snarking about how people were saying that she was replacing Paul. And she was all "How can I be replacing Beckett, I'm not a 40 year old Scottish man". So she was annoyed about things before she'd even been seen on screen, and she was letting it be known.

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 11:28 AM
I used to read her myspace blog before she made it friends only, and early on she was snarking about how people were saying that she was replacing Paul. And she was all "How can I be replacing Beckett, I'm not a 40 year old Scottish man". So she was annoyed about things before she'd even been seen on screen, and she was letting it be known.

her myspace blog anit freinds only i read it all the time and i anit even reigsterd on myspace lol

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 11:35 AM
I know how people think everyone hates Keller because Beckett is gone, but I liked her before she started flirting. If she had just left Ronon and Rodney alone, I would be fine. :P

Bagpuss
February 22nd, 2008, 11:36 AM
Her Myspace is open to all.Try again ,if you want to read for yourself,as sometimes it takes a minute to load.
As for her snarking ,that's your interpretation .
I'm not a Keller fan,by any means,but I think Jewel is more than entitled to her opinion on our opinions.

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 11:42 AM
Her Myspace is open to all.Try again ,if you want to read for yourself,as sometimes it takes a minute to load.
As for her snarking ,that's your interpretation .
I'm not a Keller fan,by any means,but I think Jewel is more than entitled to her opinion on our opinions.

I love Jewel, I just don't like Keller. :P And she is allowed to her option, just like we are! :P

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 11:52 AM
every1 hates keller and her charatcher and its not really her fault you should hate the writers for how they made her

Bagpuss
February 22nd, 2008, 11:53 AM
I love Jewel, I just don't like Keller. :P And she is allowed to her option, just like we are! :P
I agree .If anyone doesn't like what Jewel has to say ,and disagrees with her opinions or imparts her words with out of context meanings ,then I suggest they can choose not to read her Myspace .:P

(Tbh,I'm hoping to like Keller by the end of S5.How and why ,I don't know..but I'm ever hopeful.;))

alyssa
February 22nd, 2008, 11:53 AM

I think Jewel's great, but Keller -- the character's beneath her. Just an awful, awful character, IMO. And TPTB are to blame for that. If they really, really wanted to use Jewel to the best of her ability, they should have put her in a position that was more age appropriate (eg, this new captain they're bringing in) and less whiny. It must be a shock for someone whose last major character (Kaylee) was so popular, to have so many people dislike this one.

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 11:55 AM
every1 hates keller and her charatcher and its not really her fault you should hate the writers for how they made her

True, but we are still intitled to hate her. :P And if she has a baby I'll probably hate her now.

I agree .If anyone doesn't like what Jewel has to say ,and disagrees with her opinions or imparts her words with out of context meanings ,then I suggest they can choose not to read her Myspace .:P

(Tbh,I'm hoping to like Keller by the end of S5.How and why ,I don't know..but I'm ever hopeful.;))

I liked her in Trio, but in Quarantine I wanted to beat her with a sledge hammer. :P

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 11:56 AM
I think Jewel's great, but Keller -- the character's beneath her. Just an awful, awful character, IMO. And TPTB are to blame for that. If they really, really wanted to use Jewel to the best of her ability, they should have put her in a position that was more age appropriate (eg, this new captain they're bringing in) and less whiny. It must be a shock for someone whose last major character (Kaylee) was so popular, to have so many people dislike this one.

Kaylee was great just as she was. But they try to make Keller everything, and I HATE IT! :P

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 11:56 AM
True, but we are still intitled to hate her. :P And if she has a baby I'll probably hate her now.

I liked her in Trio, but in Quarantine I wanted to beat her with a sledge hammer. :P

i think for most people trio really redemmed her i think

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 11:58 AM
It did, it showed she could actually be helpful. :P Other than the flirting. I didn't like the flirting.

Bagpuss
February 22nd, 2008, 11:59 AM

Not everyone hates Keller,and most people who dislike Keller have absolutely no ill intent towards Jewel herself, so cheer up.:)

I'm more critical of the writing than of the character itself.I sometimes strongly dislike some of the writing ,but I certainly don't hate the writers.

I just don't share their glee over some of their work,that's all.

Anuna
February 22nd, 2008, 12:03 PM
[mod insert - speculation that could become a spoliler is placed in spoiler tags}

*headdesk*

This is ridiculous. That's really all I can say and I hope she's joking. Yup.

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 12:04 PM
*headdesk*

This is ridiculous. That's really all I can say and I hope she's joking. Yup.

I agree. Though
It might actually be apart of the whole Last Man arch. Shep goes into a future where she has kids with someone, but then he makes it all better! :D

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 12:05 PM
Not everyone hates Keller,and most people who dislike Keller have absolutely no ill intent towards Jewel herself, so cheer up.:)

I'm more critical of the writing than of the character itself.I sometimes strongly dislike some of the writing ,but I certainly don't hate the writers.

I just don't share their glee over some of their work,that's all.

thanks:) the writing on the eipisodes are good but they need to do better on the charatcher devlopment

Bagpuss
February 22nd, 2008, 12:07 PM
Agreed.:)

They overhyped Keller imo ,now they need to throttle back and take it a bit slower.

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 12:07 PM
thanks:) the writing on the eipisodes are good but they need to do better on the charatcher devlopment

Yup. And they need to stop with the shipping!!!!

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 12:17 PM
Yup. And they need to stop with the shipping!!!!

every show has gotta have some shipping in it however i agree the writiers are taking it tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far this time lol

cabouse18
February 22nd, 2008, 12:20 PM
every show has gotta have some shipping in it however i agree the writiers are taking it tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far this time lol

Yeah...I may be a shipper but they are going a little over board now!!

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 12:24 PM

Ooooooh yes! :P

Yeah...I may be a shipper but they are going a little over board now!!

Just a little!

GoSpikey
February 22nd, 2008, 12:24 PM
I agree. Though
It might actually be apart of the whole Last Man arch. Shep goes into a future where she has kids with someone, but then he makes it all better! :D

40,000 years further into the future, it doesn't really matter anymore who had kids with whom.

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 12:26 PM
40,000 years further into the future, it doesn't really matter anymore who had kids with whom.

BUT IT'S WRONG!

LiquidSky
February 22nd, 2008, 12:27 PM
ANOTHER BABY ON THE WAY!!! :S Atlantis better start building a day care.

LS

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 12:29 PM

LS

lol it would be funny

but i dnt think teyla will be keeping her baby it will either die or get taken because she wouldn;t be on the team otherwise

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 12:30 PM

LS

:lol: I'm sure the IOA would love that! :P This is why I love fanfiction. We can write what we want to happen, but it doesn't happen on the show! WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT LINE?!

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 12:33 PM
:lol: I'm sure the IOA would love that! :P This is why I love fanfiction. We can write what we want to happen, but it doesn't happen on the show! WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT LINE?!

haha we all live on this thred lol they were well mean to teyla bout her baby in midway if keller gets pregant i dunno what they would do

Celcool
I'm glad I don't care about this ridiculous joke of a show anymore. That's all I can say.

Edit: This Jewel is extremely unprofessional and kind of mean-spirited (JM-like) IF she's joking about this and is giving dumb, fake spoilers out just like that. I'm not attacking her, I said "if".

cabouse18

Seriously right!!! That is why writers invented the idea of an Alternate Universe in fics.

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 12:34 PM
I'm glad I don't care about this ridiculous joke of a show anymore. That's all I can say.

:O why don't you like the show is it because of weir not coming back

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 12:35 PM
haha we all live on this thred lol they were well mean to teyla bout her baby in midway if keller gets pregant i dunno what they would do

Who knows. I would have to beat someone with a sledge hammer... Again. :P

I'll always love it. Mostly because of Ronon, Sheppard and Teyla. But they can still screw it up pretty bad!!!

The.Road.Not.Taken
Who knows. I would have to beat someone with a sledge hammer... Again. :P

I'll always love it. Mostly because of Ronon, Sheppard and Teyla. But they can still screw it up pretty bad!!!

run away its a crazy person with the sledge hammer :P:P:P

Anlaria Onyx
Seriously right!!! That is why writers invented the idea of an Alternate Universe in fics.

LONG LIVE THE AU FIC! :P I should know, thats where I live. :P

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 12:38 PM
LONG LIVE THE AU FIC! :P I should know, thats where I live. :P

haha no you live in sledge hammer land hitting people with one:D:D:D

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 12:39 PM
haha no you live in sledge hammer land hitting people with one:D:D:D

That's where my summer house is. :P

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 12:41 PM
That's where my summer house is. :P

lol ill come and visit you LOL as long as you dnt hit me with one :D:D:D

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 12:45 PM
lol ill come and visit you LOL as long as you dnt hit me with one :D:D:D

As long as Keller is not pregnant with Ronon's baby and she stays AWAY from him. I won't hit anyone! :D

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 12:46 PM
As long as Keller is not pregnant with Ronon's baby and she stays AWAY from him. I won't hit anyone! :D

what if the baby is rodneys:o:o

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 12:46 PM
It will be creepy... But I'd be fine. :P

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 12:48 PM
It will be creepy... But I'd be fine. :P

lol i cant ever imagine rodney having a baby he would be all techincal with it and try and teach it science at the age of 1 lol!!

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 12:49 PM
lol i cant ever imagine rodney having a baby he would be all techincal with it and try and teach it science at the age of 1 lol!!

Hey, the kid would be smart. :P

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 12:51 PM
Hey, the kid would be smart. :P

but a combanation of keller and rodney it would be a science medical freak lol:D:D:D

PG15
February 22nd, 2008, 12:52 PM
God...when I'm right, I'm right (http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=7748752&postcount=565).

Fans... http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/traurig/sad-smiley-056.gif

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 12:55 PM
God...when I'm right, I'm right (http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=7748752&postcount=565).

HEY! We are allowed to worry! :P

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 12:55 PM

i think she really is gonna have a baby

PG15
February 22nd, 2008, 12:57 PM
Uh huh, sure she will.

Spock must be crying right now at the illogic of this thread.

I've read that Jewel has been very upset with how Keller has (not) gone over with the fans,

Link?

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 12:59 PM
i think she really is gonna have a baby

And I'm praying it's not Ronons. :(

ciannwn
February 22nd, 2008, 01:02 PM

I think she's joking too. I'm just making an objection early in case TPTB get any ideas. :D

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 01:02 PM
And I'm praying it's not Ronons. :(

i am gonna get ready to duck from the sledge hammer :P

it prob is

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 01:03 PM
I think she's joking too. I think we're all just raising objections early in case TPTB get any ideas. :D

We need to send them a list of things NOT to do. :P

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 01:04 PM
i am gonna get ready to duck from the sledge hammer :P

it prob is

... Where are my hammers...

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 01:08 PM
... Where are my hammers...

haha we should change the thread name to the sledge hammer thread duck and cover but i really think she is gonna have a baby lol its ronons!!! NOOOO!!

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 01:10 PM
haha we should change the thread name to the sledge hammer thread duck and cover but i really think she is gonna have a baby lol its ronons!!! NOOOO!!

There is no ducking with sledg hammers!!! ATTACK!!!

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 01:15 PM
There is no ducking with sledg hammers!!! ATTACK!!!

lol ill use keller baby as a sheild then :P

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 01:16 PM
lol ill use keller baby as a sheild then :P

Making me feel bad will not stop the hammer!!!

:P

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 01:18 PM
Making me feel bad will not stop the hammer!!!

:P

fine ill use ronon as a sheild then :P:P you wouldn't do it then would you:D:D

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 01:19 PM
fine ill use ronon as a sheild then :P:P you wouldn't do it then would you:D:D

FAMMIT! You have found my weakness.... :(

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 01:21 PM

wooooo i win but ill still give you the baby too whack

jelgate
February 22nd, 2008, 01:24 PM

Some Ancient drones will take care of Ronon

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 01:26 PM
Some Ancient drones will take care of Ronon
you cant kill ronon you gotta use that advantage while you can

jelgate
February 22nd, 2008, 01:28 PM
you cant kill ronon you gotta use that advantage while you can

Sometimes sacrifices have to be made.

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 01:29 PM
Sometimes sacrifices have to be made.

not if it stop people from hitting you with a sledge hammer LOL!!

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 01:29 PM
Picking at poor Ronon. :(

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 01:30 PM
Picking at poor Ronon. :(

i know its a criminal act lol only joking:D

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 01:33 PM
i know its a criminal act lol only joking:D

*sigh* Yes, but all this talk of baby's on SGA is depressing. :(

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 01:34 PM

think of your darling ronon LOL!!!

Bagpuss
February 22nd, 2008, 01:35 PM

Not when it's highly speculative that there will even be one.;)

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 01:36 PM
think of your darling ronon LOL!!!

Mm... I preffer looking. :P

But the thought is still depressing.

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 01:37 PM

i so hopeeeee there anit

Bagpuss
February 22nd, 2008, 01:38 PM
True,to both of you,but I think it's too early to wear out your hammer arms. :D

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 01:40 PM
True,to both of you,but I think it's too early to wear out your hammer arms. :D

the hammer arm will never be defeated

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 01:41 PM

NEVAHHHH!!!

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 01:45 PM
NEVAHHHH!!!

woooooo go us !!!!! lol the hammer neva dissapoints

Bagpuss
February 22nd, 2008, 01:58 PM

NEVAHHHH!!!

woooooo go us !!!!!
ROTFL ! Is this the "Braveheart with Sledges" thread ? :P

I'm not worried about the idea of further babies on SGA,so I don't need a hammer.I have....my puppy.:D

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 01:58 PM
ROTFL ! Is this the "Braveheart with Sledges" thread ? :P

I'm not worried about the idea of further babies on SGA,so I don't need a hammer.I have....my puppy.:D

haha we'll get the puppy with the hammer also:D

Bagpuss
February 22nd, 2008, 02:01 PM
Nope,no hammering my puppy .He has v sharp teeth,so he can lead any charges if this theoretically speculative baby ever materialises in the plots in S5.:P

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 02:02 PM
Nope,no hammering my puppy .He has v sharp teeth,so he can lead any charges if this theoretically speculative baby ever materialises in the plots in S5.:P

we will hit the puppy with the hammer to make it fly towards the baby

GoSpikey
February 22nd, 2008, 02:17 PM

:ronananime25:

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 02:18 PM
:ronananime25:

haha welcome to the sledge hammer thread lol

GoSpikey
February 22nd, 2008, 02:26 PM
haha welcome to the sledge hammer thread lol

How did that thing go again? Ah yes:

"Don't worry. I know what I'm doing." *Shoots his car.*

:D

Bagpuss
February 22nd, 2008, 02:28 PM
Yeah sure ,ya betcha ! :P
I'm keeping my pupski in reserve,remember ,just in case ?

*Restrains pup from eating the monitor*

Um.Training in progress.Kthanxbai !:o

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 22nd, 2008, 02:29 PM
How did that thing go again? Ah yes:

"Don't worry. I know what I'm doing." *Shoots his car.*

:D

Yeah sure ,ya betcha ! :P
I'm keeping my pupski in reserve,remember ,just in case ?

*Restrains pup from eating the monitor*

Um.Training in progress.Kthanxbai !:o

we will destroy all in our path with the sledge hammer!!!! even the dodgey baby

jelgate
February 22nd, 2008, 02:35 PM
I will destroy the hammer and crush your spirits.

Fenrir Foxz
February 22nd, 2008, 03:36 PM
I will destroy the hammer and crush your spirits.

Poor Thor, now how's he going to strike thunder bolts into shape :P

Jumper_One
February 22nd, 2008, 03:37 PM
:eek:Poor Thor, now how is he going to stike thunder bolts into shape :P

:lol:

The_Carpenter
February 22nd, 2008, 03:39 PM
Poor Thor, now how is he going to stike thunder bolts into shape :P

ROFLMAO, Mental Green as it won't let me green ya

alyssa
February 22nd, 2008, 04:28 PM

This from the guy who fell for JM's Foxy Loxy and the Floppy Sockies crap. :rolleyes:

Uber
February 22nd, 2008, 04:39 PM
This from the guy who fell for JM's Foxy Loxy and the Floppy Sockies crap. :rolleyes:I think PG15 is saying that he was right about some fans jumping onto the words and getting their knickers in a bunch, creating a thread titled "Another baby? *SPOILERS*" and then talking about how this is another sign that the show is going to H-E-double hockey sticks.

alyssa
February 22nd, 2008, 04:45 PM
I think PG15 is saying that he was right about some fans jumping onto the words and getting their knickers in a bunch, creating a thread titled "Another baby? *SPOILERS*" and then talking about how this is another sign that the show is going to H-E-double hockey sticks.

That may be, but I remember a bunch of people posting in a thread about this fake episode and people jumping on the bandwagon. I also recall the people in the thread telling others off when they dared to suggest that JM was having them on. Seems to be a similar sort of situation here.

Most of the people here are discussing how it's probably a comment from Jewel related to how so many people dislike her character and think she's a flirt, so I doubt people are taking it too seriously.

Willow'sCat
February 22nd, 2008, 04:45 PM
I think PG15 is saying that he was right about some fans jumping onto the words and getting their knickers in a bunch, creating a thread titled "Another baby? *SPOILERS*" and then talking about how this is another sign that the show is going to H-E-double hockey sticks.I knew this would happen and there is nothing wrong with mindless speculation as long as everyone knows it is just mindless. Seriously only a fool would take this, at this stage; as anything more then fandom wank.

Uber
February 22nd, 2008, 04:52 PM
That may be, but I remember a bunch of people posting in a thread about this fake episode and people jumping on the bandwagon. I also recall the people in the thread telling others off when they dared to suggest that JM was having them on. Seems to be a similar sort of situation here.

Most of the people here are discussing how it's probably a comment from Jewel related to how so many people dislike her character and think she's a flirt, so I doubt people are taking it too seriously.Meh...it was a good joke. He got a lot of people with that prank as I recall. :)

I knew this would happen and there is nothing wrong with mindless speculation as long as everyone knows it is just mindless. Seriously only a fool would take this, at this stage; as anything more then fandom wank.Well Jewel's a riot with a brilliant sense of humor so I see the quote and I chuckled with the basic understanding that it was a joke. Besides the fact that it's too early for her to know anything major like that about what's happening, she's very savvy when it comes to dealing with fans and I seriously doubt she'd divulge what would clearly be a massive spoiler about her character's arc.

Skydiver
February 22nd, 2008, 05:14 PM
if no one ever flew off the handle, we wouldn't have much of a fandom. Let's get this back on topic please and leave other fen out of it

jelgate
February 22nd, 2008, 05:21 PM
if no one ever flew off the handle, we wouldn't have much of a fandom. Let's get this back on topic please and leave other fen out of it

How dare you say that about fandom. We all are perfect. I have half a mind to red you.:P (Just Kidding)

Keller will give birth to a girl that will rapidly age to look and act like Dr. Weir due to Asuran nanities/ This Weir duplicate will replace Woosley in Season 7.

Willow'sCat
February 22nd, 2008, 05:21 PM
What topic? That is the point this is just based on a fans take on a comment made by Jewel, there is no topic. :cool:

cabouse18
February 22nd, 2008, 05:30 PM
How dare you say that about fandom. We all are perfect. I have half a mind to red you.:P (Just Kidding)

Keller will give birth to a girl that will rapidly age to look and act like Dr. Weir due to Asuran nanities/ This Weir duplicate will replace Woosley in Season 7.

:lol: It is scifi so I guess anything is possible ;)

PG15
February 22nd, 2008, 05:34 PM
This from the guy who fell for JM's Foxy Loxy and the Floppy Sockies crap. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, that was a fun day. :D

I'm surprised you still remembered. I gotta say, it really touches me, right here (I'm placing my hand over my heart, just so you know) to know that you care enough about me to remember that little joke, which had nothing to do with you at all, and everything to do with me. Really, I mean, I never thought I would have such an impact over a fan, that they would store such meaningless, random bits of memory in an otherwise full mind. :)

ykickamoocow
February 22nd, 2008, 05:59 PM
If it were to happen i think it would be really funny if it were some kind of immaculate conception. They do the DNA test and find out McKay is the father and both of them are thinking WTF and how the hell did that happen.

McKay having his own kid could be funny as we have seen how badly he deals with other peoples children it would be kind of interesting to see how he would deal with his own.

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 06:01 PM
If it were to happen i think it would be really funny if it were some kind of immaculate conception. They do the DNA test and find out McKay is the father and both of them are thinking WTF and how the hell did that happen.

McKay having his own kid could be funny as we have seen how badly he deals with other peoples children it would be kind of interesting to see how he would deal with his own.

I'd love Rodney to have a kid. :D Just not right now!!!

Starxgate
February 22nd, 2008, 06:06 PM
I'd love Rodney to have a kid. :D Just not right now!!!

I can just imagine the sub plot. The wraith come up with some kind of device to make that temporarily look human & a Wraith Queen wants to do McKay so the Wraith Child can come out looking human but be mixed with Wraith & the smartness of McKay

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 06:08 PM
I can just imagine the sub plot. The wraith come up with some kind of device to make that temporarily look human & a Wraith Queen wants to do McKay so the Wraith Child can come out looking human but be mixed with Wraith & the smartness of McKay

I can see a Wraith wanting to do that. They all know he is smart, and they might want more smart Wraith! :P But that would be creepy. :D

jenks
February 22nd, 2008, 08:25 PM
Jewel was joking.

Fin.

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 08:28 PM
Jewel was joking.

Fin.

Until I get confermation, it's all still speculation.

Love the Midway sig though! :D

weirfan517
February 22nd, 2008, 09:18 PM

Edit: This Jewel is extremely unprofessional and kind of mean-spirited (JM-like) IF she's joking about this and is giving dumb, fake spoilers out just like that. I'm not attacking her, I said "if".

Dude(ette), I know you're upset with Joe and all that, but Jewel is nothing like him, as far as I know, I've heard nothing but great things about her, and as someone pointed out the prosthetics could be used for one of numerous other things, and I think she was just making a joke based on the current direction of her character

:O why don't you like the show is it because of weir not coming back

In my opinion, I think Weir made the show, and now that she's gone it's become mediocre, and for some, she was their main tie to the show.

I'm sure, but it would be absolutely adorable. *files speculated Rodney/baby characteristics away for future fic* :D

Uh huh, sure she will.

Spock must be crying right now at the illogic of this thread.

Link?

Dude, be a little nicer, will ya?

I knew this would happen and there is nothing wrong with mindless speculation as long as everyone knows it is just mindless. Seriously only a fool would take this, at this stage; as anything more then fandom wank.

Are you insinuating that the threadmaker is a fool? That's not very nice.:-(

I don't know if we've been watching the same show, but don't you think that something like Keller being pregnant isn't that far off for the current Atlantis?

Anlaria Onyx
February 22nd, 2008, 09:25 PM
I knew this would happen and there is nothing wrong with mindless speculation as long as everyone knows it is just mindless. Seriously only a fool would take this, at this stage; as anything more then fandom wank.

Whoa! Them is fighting words. Atlantis has been getting shippy lately, another pregnancy isn't such a ridiculous thought.

What's so wrong with voicing my fears about this "spoiler"? Just chill out dude!

Dude(ette), I know you're upset with Joe and all that, but Jewel is nothing like him, as far as I know, I've heard nothing but great things about her, and as someone pointed out the prosthetics could be used for one of numerous other things, and I think she was just making a joke based on the current direction of her character

In my opinion, I think Weir made the show, and now that she's gone it's become mediocre, and for some, she was their main tie to the show.

I'm sure, but it would be absolutely adorable. *files speculated Rodney/baby characteristics away for future fic* :D

Are you insinuating that the threadmaker is a fool? That's not very nice.:-(

I don't know if we've been watching the same show, but don't you think that something like Keller being pregnant isn't that far off for the current Atlantis?

I agree. Well not the Weir part. She was okay, but Sheppard and McKay are what held my interest until Ronon. :P

But Keller has been "flirty" with two guys we know of, it's not such an out-there that she may be pregnant.

weirfan517
February 22nd, 2008, 09:42 PM
Whoa! Them is fighting words. Atlantis has been getting shippy lately, another pregnancy isn't such a ridiculous thought.

What's so wrong with voicing my fears about this "spoiler"? Just chill out dude!

I agree. Well not the Weir part. She was okay, but Sheppard and McKay are what held my interest until Ronon. :P

But Keller has been "flirty" with two guys we know of, it's not such an out-there that she may be pregnant.
I don't see anything wrong with you voicing your concerns about it, I mean with all that's been happening on Atalantis, this woudln't be that farfetched.

Well, personally, Weir is what got me into this show in the first place, and her interaction with McKay and Sheppard has always been fun, they're my favorite trio, but since she left, it's not as great as it used to be.

"Flirty" doesn't equal sexual, I mean I flirt with probably every girl I can, doesn't mean anything comes out of it, that probably isn't helping, but my point is that flirting doesn't necessarily mean anything.

vaberella
February 22nd, 2008, 10:35 PM
Why don't we just change the shows name to Full House?!

I think these statements are made in jest like a few other people or this is starting to turn into Degrassi meets Atlantis. Why not add a bit of sexual violence, a huge epidemic of wraith enzyme takers, as well as political treason from a few SGA Ex wraith worshippers...I think it would be the icing on the cake.

~sigh~ Fandom has not changed since something that is most likely a joke is given 7 pages + of questioning and debating validity.

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 23rd, 2008, 03:06 AM
I don't see anything wrong with you voicing your concerns about it, I mean with all that's been happening on Atalantis, this woudln't be that farfetched.

Well, personally, Weir is what got me into this show in the first place, and her interaction with McKay and Sheppard has always been fun, they're my favorite trio, but since she left, it's not as great as it used to be.

"Flirty" doesn't equal sexual, I mean I flirt with probably every girl I can, doesn't mean anything comes out of it, that probably isn't helping, but my point is that flirting doesn't necessarily mean anything.

yepo!! But reallly the flirting is uncessary in a way keller should stick to one not to the whole base :P

Celcool
February 23rd, 2008, 05:52 AM

LOL I remember that. It was so obvious what the deal was.