Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG1 Sets

Hey guys,

Do you know if they have kept / are keeping the Stargate sets up as they used them in Millers Crossing & Midway (SGAS4). I think that its great that they are still featured & we still have that link there to SG1.

Im guessing it depands on if there are going to be anymore SG-1 movies or not. It would be a shame to dismantle it though because it would make any cross-over episodes a bit more difficult.
    sigpic

Comment

I hope they keep those sets, it not only allows Atlantis to have a place to go on earth, but allows SG-1 to do it's thing whenever that happens (DVD movies..etc..)

Comment

I hope they at least keep the gate room and one or 2 surrounding corridors, just so we can have crossover episodes, though I'm sure that they could say they changed the sgc to explain why it looks different. It is sort of the last thing about sg1 that's left especially if they don't make another film.
        Best quotes ever:
        O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
        Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
        Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
        Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
        Thor:I like the yellow ones
        O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Ahh if they still have the sets it may be because of the movies, it would be great if they keep them that way we still have the classic SGC there for crossover eps & also for the movies.

Saw the preview for Midway & saw the gateroom etc & was pleased to see a visit / crossover to earth & the gateroom.

Comment

Yes it is one of the studio's "perminate" sets the only other ones arfe the atlantis sets and the village that in alot of episodes after like season 9 of sg1
            This isn't Atlantis?
            I don't think so.
            If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

those sets seemed pretty permanent. the gateroom, control room, briefing room, general's office and that hallway. along with the 'mulitpurpose' room that's been teal'c's room, and the one we saw in midway.

the stargate set is literally a 2 story set, pretty hard ot take down and put back up.

while bits and pieces may be put away (like i know the palm scanner gets tucked away during hte off season) the overall set will likely stand as long as the show runs.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

that's what happens when you've been with teh fandom before it got all 'official and organized'

Back when they could do charity auctions and let people in.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem
                    i'm still jealous that you got to visit them
                    Ive been there also and its true the SG1 set is all one big set same with the atlantis ones but i dont see them getting rid of them until the show ends*wimpers*
                    This isn't Atlantis?
                    I don't think so.

Comment

I'd guess that they'll redress them to whatever Stargate Universe needs.

Comment

Originally posted by DeRoest View Post
                        I'd guess that they'll redress them to whatever Stargate Universe needs.
                        True true that could be an idea that (hopefully ) works out
                        This isn't Atlantis?
                        I don't think so.

Comment

Working...
                        X